{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 23❜:❀}

(2 days later, since last chapter)

Taehyung's pov
I parked my car and got out of it while waiting for my business partner, Jimin to come out too.
Our companies have worked together three times in these few months.

It's already evening and I'm standing infront of my house. Well today again, one of my company's deals are decided to be discussed in my house. But this time, I wasn't that uncomfortable or forced, I know that Y/n is there too and it'll be awkward but when he said he would like to visit my house, to meet my wife and have a dinner there.. I couldn't deny ofcourse. He's not only my business partner but he's like a friend too. Although we didn't talked much and just met a few months ago. He indeed seems a nice guy.

I gestured him to follow me once I saw him out of the car.
He smiled before nodding.
I went towards the door before opening it and giving Jimin some space to enter.
I met with a cold and quiet living room, not like the time of few days ago. I sighed. Why I'm feeling like this? I shrugged off the thoughts and sat on the couch with Jimin.

Y/n pov

I just came out of the shower and dried my hairs. I went downstairs for start preparing the dinner.
But When I was about to cross the living room I heard some noises. I went there and saw Taehyung already sitting at the couch, but he was talking to someone. As I was unable to see the person's face I went more closer. And when I saw his face my eyes widened and a shout escaped my mouth.

Y/n - Jiminieeeeee!!!!!

Taehyung pov

As we both were talking about some random stuffs. I heard Y/n shouting

Y/n - Jiminieeeeee!!!!!

Jiminiee? Wth-? She knows him? How? I frowned but what happened next made my eyes go wide.
Jimin went towards Y/n and hugged her.

Wa- he cannot do like this? What's happening?? He broke the hug and pulled Y/n to sit beside him on the couch.

Jimin - Yahh pabo! Long time no see!!!

She giggled and replied

Y/n - Yeah really, you seemed too busy huh you didn't even called me.

I cleared my throat and they both looked towards me.

Jimin - Taehyung! You didn't tell me Y/n is your wife!! What a surprise.

Y/n - Ahh I see. Jimin you both are friends too??

Jimin - Yeah you can say, we have worked together a few times.

He said while smiling. Duh can they stop talking to eachother?? I'm here too-
Nevermind I'm not interested in their talks anyways.

No one's pov
Everybody was eating dinner on the table. While Y/n and Jimin kept talking about random stuff.

Y/n - The highschool days were awesomeeee.

Oh they're just high-school mates - Taehyung thought

Jimin - Yeah I really miss those days. I hope we were not separated.

Seperated? Were they dating or something??? - Taehyung thought to himself

Taehyung cleared his throat and coughed, Y/n was the first one to notice it. She quickly grabbed the glass of water and passed it to him.
Taehyung deep inside, did feel happy but he doesn't know why.

After that the dinner went the same way, with some random conservation and Jimin didn't failed to notice the awkwardness between Y/n and Taehyung but he decided not to say anything because It's their personal matter.

...

Y/n - Yah Jimin! Please visit often!!

Jimin - Ofcourse I will! I found you after all these years.

Y/n giggled and waved her hand to him while shouting a bye. Taehyung was standing beside her too. They were at the front door to bid their goodbyes to Jimin.
He was going back to his home after having the dinner and discussing about the deal and all with Taehyung.

Y/n felt way much better after meeting one of her highschool friends. And she, for sometime forgot about all the tension between her and Taehyung too.

While Taehyung on the other hand, didn't feel much good. He wanted to hear from one of them that they were only friends back then, not more than that. But he thought it'll be weird to ask so he didn't. He himself don't know why is he feeling like this. He's feeling weird from the past few days and now when Jimin came, it added more to it.

-
-
-
I'll try a double update today since it's Sunday ✌🏻 just gimme few hours ❤️❤️

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote 💜