{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 38❜:❀}

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

Taehyung pov
(Few hours later since last ch.)

I blinked my eyes a few times before opening them properly. I tried moving but my body hurted so bad.

Where am I?

I frowned and looked around and realised I'm in hospital, laying on a bed. The lights were off and it was kinda dark because it's almost evening. My whole body was aching but I felt my forehead was bandaged, the area near my lower lip was hurting and my right leg was hurting the most, it was plastered too.

I then remembered everything like a flash.,......Y/n....... the car........ accident.

My eyes roamed around the whole room until I spotted a small sleeping figure snuggled up on the couch.

Y/n!

..She came for me.

A smile made it's way on my face and Excitement rushed through my whole body as I hurriedly removed the cover from my body and tried to get up from the bed.
As soon as my legs touched the floor a faint groan left my mouth because of the pain.
But it didn't stop me from going towards her. I took support from the things nearby and walked towards the couch while few low groans and hiss left my mouth. I tried my best to be quite.

When I reached there, infront of Y/n, I noticed her puffy cheeks were covered with dry tears. She must be so worried, my poor baby. *Weakly smiled*
I lovingly admired the face which I'm dying to have a look of since last few days.
I caressed her soft cheeks, for the first time and tears dropped from my eyes. Why didn't I ever noticed and appreciated how perfect she is??

Feeling my cold hand on her skin, she wriggled a bit and I took my hand back while still staring at her.
After a few seconds of moving, she opened her big, beautiful eyes. And as soon as she realised that I'm infront of her she gasped and sat up straight. Her eyes also filled with tears like mine.

Y/n - T-taehyung you're awake?? How a-are you feeling??

She asked with a worried expression while crying but I couldn't Focus much on her words because I was busy admiring her.

God, I missed her so much just in these few days.

She tried getting up but without thinking twice I leaned forward and cupped her face in my big hand and kissed her.
I could taste the tears Between the kiss but I didn't care much about that. I tried to show my love, affection and guilt through the kiss. She isn't kissing back probably because it was so sudden. She is just gripping my hand which is holding her face, while tears were streaming down on both of our faces.

After a few seconds she broke the kiss, her face was all red cuz of blushing and shock. I chuckled slightly. She suddenly hugged my waist and said while sobbing

Y/n - Y-you! You're so s-stupid!! H-how can you be so c-careless. What i-if something h-happened to you huh!!! You're s-so bad!!!

I kept caressing her hairs while smiling and crying silently. After a few seconds she broke the hug.

Y/n - O-oh shit! Why are you standing!?

Taehyung - I'm fine

Y/n - N-no! you're not! Come sit.

She made me sit on the couch carefully and stood up. She looked at my leg and said

Y/n - Should I call the doctor??

I shook my head as a no

Y/n - Wait I'll get you some water.

She wiped her tears and was ready to turn around when I stopped her by saying softly

Taehyung - Y/n

Y/n - Y-yeah do you need anything??

She came towards me a bit. I looked down at her hands while few tears left my eyes again. I held her small hands in my bigger ones and looked up towards her. I opened my mouth after gulping. I looked deeply in her eyes and said

Taehyung - Y/n I-I'm sorry. I regret treating you like I did. I regret everything. P-Please forgive me. I-i'm so s-sorry, I really am. I'm so bad I even slapped you, you can slap me too but please Please come back I...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I love you

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

Taehyung finally confessed!! Wuhoo😂

I guess I overreacted yesterday :P
but I was seriously disappointed. I mean, because I know there are some lines, phrases which doesn't comes in my mind everytime I write or try to remember them. The lines written in first attempt, always used to be better(as per me). But nevermind.

And thanks to them who said they'll wait for me😘
I love ya'all💕
I tried my best to write this chapter again. It's not that good tho, But I hope you liked it🤞🏻

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote ❤️

25 votes = one more update :)