{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 22❜:❀}

Annoying, useless, clingy
Is that actually what I am?? - you thought while blankly staring at the ceiling.
It's almost 1 am but the incident happened few hours ago didn't let you sleep. Taehyung is fast asleep beside you but today you didn't had the courage to wish him a simple Goodnight as you always do.
You wanted to know the reason why Taehyung is like this?? Did he had a bad past- pfft no!
Are you really annoying???
Hmm maybe? - you thought
But for now you have decided few things to start doing from tomorrow morning. You, for sure were hurt and angry but you didn't forget to make a note in your mind about the things Taehyung said..he didn't liked.
If he hates those things then you won't do them.
All you're hurt about is just, he could've been a bit less harsh. There's always a better way to sort things out. All what's in your mind is.. he should understand the situation. When you guys are already married, living under the same roof then what's the point of hating eachother?

-

Next Day morning
Taehyung pov

I woke up and opened my eyes. Only to find an empty room. Oooh, no kiss or hug? Fantastic. No nicknames or clingyness! Fabulous. I got up from the bed and went towards the bathroom to start my morning routine.

No one's pov
Y/n got up at her usual time but didn't waked Taehyung up like she always did.
She was done making the breakfast when she saw Taehyung coming downstairs. She sat on her usual seat and started eating her breakfast. Not sharing a single word with him, like she always did.
Taehyung on the other hand stared at her waiting for her to start blabbering as usually but when he found her just eating her food quietly, he just shrugged and started eating too.

Good! That's what I want - he thought

After some time when they both were done with their food y/n simply went towards the kitchen to keep the dishes.
She has already kept his bag and keys ready in the living room.

-

When Taehyung was about to sit in his car, he turned his head a bit and found y/n standing at the gate as usual but didn't said anything to him expect..

Y/n - Bye

Except a bye which almost felt like a whisper.
He gulped casually and sat in his car before droving away without replying her as always.

More boring than it already was..

-

Y/n pov

It has been 3 days, I'm trying my best not to do anything he don't likes.
But it's really hard. Living in this hUgE house, most of the time alone and not talking to the only person who lives here.
*Sigh*
What is happening in my life?? What did I ever do-

No one's pov
Y/n was cleaning their bedroom after cleaning the whole house, busy in her own thoughts. Until something caught her eyes.

Y/n - What's this?

She said frowning and bent to pick up a crushed photo. Whose half part was inside the drawer which contains some papers, and other half was visible from outside. Basically it was stuck as if someone forgot to keep it properly.
She doesn't usually touches anything related to Taehyung not wanting to mess up. But this didn't seem like a document...so yeah

She held the part which was outside and carefully opened the drawer to take it out.
When she flipped it, her body frozed.
She just continuously stared at it not blinking at all.

Y/n pov

Taehyung and a ...girl?
Who's she?
While I was wondering who it might be, I saw two names written with a thin Sketch pen at the bottom.

Taehyung and Hyuna, it read

Unknowingly my eyes become teary. No doubt she must be, Taehyung's ex girlfriend. And no doubt why he doesn't loves me. She's way more prettier than me and the way he's back hugging her while smiling brightly tells that he loves her.. a lot.
I've never saw him smiling, so is this the reason?
He misses his ex?? Did they got Seperated because of this marriage??? Because of.. me? Is that why he hates me so much??

So many questions were running in my mind that I didn't even realised I was sitting on the cold floor infront the drawer..holding this picture in my hand, blankly staring at the wall while tears were slowly leaving my eyes.

-
-
-

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote 💜