{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7❜:❀}

Evening
Y/n pov

The sun has already set, it's getting dark now. Where is Taehyung!!? It's really boring staying in such a big house alone!!! I'm missing Taehyung. I want someone's company. Why he isn't home yet!..is he fine?
I picked up my phone and dialed his number

On the phone

Y/n - Hello? Taehyung? When you'll be home??

Taehyung - (annoyed) If you won't disturb me then only I would be able to reach home right?

Y/n - ye-

And he, cut the call. Woah

Few minutes later

I'm waiting for Taehyung while sitting on the couch but then I suddenly thought to make the dinner before he arrives, like that I would be able to spend more time with him and he won't have to wait for food too!
Yeahhh good idea! (Giggled)

It'll be our first time eating together..hmmm... I should make something good!

Thinking for a few minutes I went in the kitchen and starting cooking (dish name).

I was busy cooking..well to be honest the dish I chosed is a bit tough to make hehehe it's okay!! Fighting y/n!!!
My hands were messy, there was flour on them..few strands of hairs were falling on my face from my bun.
As I was in the middle of making the dinner I heard the door bell ring.
I knew it must be Taehyung. So I hurriedly made my way towards the door and opened it.
There I saw, a tired Taehyung with hahaha.. his all time favourite cold-ice-like expressions.
As I said I was missing him already, I smiled and was ready to hug him but he slightly pushed me and walked past me.
Not even a hii?? Hmph!

Y/n - Welcome home Taehyung-ah

He didn't said anything nor looked towards me.
I went to him and grabbed his hand to stop him from moving further.

But..oops-
I totally forgot that my hands were messy. The flour which was on my hands, was now on the sleeves of Taehyung's shirt.
I backed away biting my lips

Y/n - uh sorr-

Taehyung - Seriously y/n!!!? Why are you so stupid??? Even in the morning-

He sighed frustratedly and stomped his way towards his bedroom

Y/n - Taehyung I'm sorry-

I heard the door shut close.

I looked down with a sad pout. Oh-oh I messed up again! I didn't meant to do that. Well it isn't that much big deal tho-
Nevermind I'll make it up to him when we'll eat the dinner together. I should complete the dish before he freshens up.
With that I went to the kicthen and continued making the dinner.
-
And! Here I'm done with our dinner! Yayyy
Now I should clean up and call Taehyung.
I went to wash my hands and then cleaned the kitchen
I served all the utensils and dishes on the table.

Ready to eat~~~~
I should go and call Taehyung now.
I happily made my way towards his room.
I knocked the door and waited while swaying my head side-to-side.
When I got no response I frowned. And knocked again but a bit loudly than before.
Then I heard a shout making me flinch.

Taehyung - aaarrrrghhh! What do you want now????

I bit my lower lip and said.

Y/n - Taehyung-ah the dinner is ready come downstairs I'm waiting.

I said, about to turn away from the door but then again I heard him.

Taehyung - I don't have the appetite to eat!! You've already ruined my mood.

Y/n - yahh!! Taehyung it's no-

Taehyung - Just gooo!!!!!

I sighed heavily. Even my mood is ruined now.
I decided to freshen up and sleep because of my mood but my stomach growled making me giggle slightly.
I shrugged the sadness and made my towards the dinning table where I've kept my 'dinner'.

Time skip
I ate my dinner. I was missing Taehyung the whole day and wanted to eat with him but (sigh)
It's okay. I used to eat alone only in my old appartment.

I washed the dishes and made my way towards Taehyung's bedroom.
While climbing the stairs I realised something-
Would I have to sleep on the couch again?! Because when Taehyung was in office I roamed around the whole house to find another room with a BED because there's no way he'll allow me to come in his room. I'm not a stranger or something I'm his wife! Hmph?Ohhhhhhhhh helll noooooo!!! Not the couch again!!

I went towards his door. And hesitantly knocked. I waited for a few minutes but didn't got any answer.
I sighed and turned but then the door opened and I saw Taehyung standing there.
He just stood there looking- uh GLARING at me.

I chukled nervously and said
Y/n - uh-
Why should I ask him? I know he won't..he OFCOURSE won't allow me to sleep in his bedroom in any condition.
No no no not the couch today, again!! I mentally punched the wall.

Taehyung - so you're here again to waste my time?

Y/n - uhm I just wanted to say---
G-goodnight! (Smile) Uhm and the food it's there, if you want I can-

He closed the door on my face without even saying the goodnight back!!!
And he didn't even ate the dinner! He didn't had his breakfast too! It's not good, I wonder if he has ate something at his work.

Oooof! What have I ever done to him?? Rude guyyy!!!
I'm his wife! Can't we share a room at least!
I'm not giving up!! I'll try!!
I frowned feeling angry and stomped towards the living room ready to hurt my back agai- sleep on the couch. Thank goodness that my foot is ok now.

•Okay. It Ofcourse wasn't a good start of their marriage, their first day together- oh together? They weren't, not at all•