{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15❜:❀}

Y/n pov

Taehyung - Stopp!

He said while punching his fist on the table.

I looked down feeling bad that I didn't control my tongue!! And why didn't I?? I myself don't know-
I'm not rude kind of a person but Today idk just something inside of my like just... burst out.

Taehyung - Ahem

I can see he's trying his best not to burst in anger. He's holding himself back.

Taehyung - I hope you guys enjoyed the dinner. We can discuss about this..deal tomorrow in my office.

That girl, Sara sighed and mumbled something, which to be honest I clearly understood.

Sara - What's the moto of deal now when you're already married.

Tsk tsk is this how she do her work??
But Atleast she's a bit mature I guess. It's good that she understood. That he's already married.

Sara - Hmm ok, Bye Mr.Kim.

I think it was Taehyung a few minutes ago huh.
It's good that I warned her on time...oof!

Taehyung nodded and they all stood up.
Sara and her secretary made their way outside, towards their car while Taehyung went till the front door to bid them goodbye.

I nervously bite my lower lip. Dunno what's gonna happen now-

I felt his foot steps going towards the stairs.
Argh ofcourse I would've to face him! Now or tomorrow!!
I went towards him and called his name

Y/n - Taehyung!

Which he, ofcourse ignored and kept walking.
I went and stood infront of him.

Y/n - T-taehyung look, I- I'm sorry-

Taehyung - Get away!

He said calmly wearing an expressionless face

Y/n - B-bu

Taehyung - WHAT?? WHAT HUH?

I flinched when he shouted and looked down at my legs.

Taehyung - What do you wanna say now??? IS SOMETHING STILL LEFT? HUH?
USELESS!! YOU'RE SO UNLUCKY FOR ME!! SINCE THE DAY YOU CAME, EVERYTHING'S RUINED!!!

Y/n - T-Taeh-

I said while controlling myself from crying

No one's pov

Taehyung - Oh stop!
I was quite too right?? I was quite too the whole time!!! Wasn't I?? Just for the sake of my company!!!
But no! You have to interfere and you did! You have to ruin everything and you did!!

He let out all the frustration he was holding inside.

Y/n - S-sorr-

She said and couldn't hold herself back from crying anymore when few tears left her eyes.

Taehyung - Enough! I don't want to talk about it.

And with that he walked away towards his room.

Y/n took a deep breath and wiped her tears.

I never knew this would happen today - she thought

She tiredly made her way towards the living room.
She sat on the couch still replaying the scenes from a few moments ago.
But after sometime she didn't even noticed when she fell asleep..

Taehyung pov

I came in my room and slammed the door shut!
What the actual heckkk!!!!!!
Why can't I live peacefully??? The day, since this girl, this stupid girl came in my life everything's ruined Seriously..

Couldn't she keep her mouth close?? my wife huh! Wife, My shoes!!!
She's my wife that's what I hate the most doesn't she know??!
Well my bad I should've already asked her not to sit there.

Sighing frustratedly I went in the bathroom to take a refreshing shower.
And when I came back I laid on my bed and fell asleep too fast because of how tired I was.

Another shitty day tomorrow.

Y/n pov

I woke up when I felt warmness on my face because of the sunlight which is entering the room through the windows.
My head hurts a bit because of crying and their are still few dried tears on my cheeks

But I sat up, rubbed my eyes and looked outside the window. And smiled when I saw some birds there. I remembered my mother saying, no matter what! starting your day with a smile is very important.. when I was a kid.
I miss her.
I got up and went to do my morning routine in one of the bathroom as always.

*Sigh*
Isn't it weird?? No shared bedroom, bathroom, we rarely have a one line proper conservation and eating together, where he can't hear or see me. As if I don't exist. I never thought my married life would be like this..never ever..
And the things which happened yesterday adds more to it.

Shrugging all the thoughts aside I brushed my teeths and took a quick shower. And went to the kitchen for making the breakfast.

...

I was done with the breakfast and was just placing the utensils on the dining table when I heard Taehyung's footsteps coming down from the stairs.

I gulped. I'm not ready to face him.
Uh-oh I would've to face him anyway.
Fighting y/n !

I took a deep breath and went towards his direction.

Y/n - Good morning Taehyung, the breakfast is rea-

I thought he would come like the previous 2 days and will eat his breakfast.
But to my surprise he just walked past me and just went towards the living room.
Wth- no! He's skipping his meals again or what???

Y/n - Taehyung there's still time. Please have your breakfast before going.

I heard him sigh and he rubbed his temple.
I quickly rushed towards the table and grabbed a sandwich which was wrapped in foil.
I went towards him again and gave him the sandwich.

Y/n - Eat this on the way. It won't take much time. And have something in your office too.

He didn't said anything and just walked past me and got out of the front door.

Y/n - Bye

I whispered, knowing that he won't hear me as he have already shut the door.

No one's pov

Y/n sighed and went back to do her work and eat her breakfast while Taehyung, who just got out of the house just threw the sandwich somewhere which she gave him, with a blank expression.
He sat in his car and drove away.