{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3❜:❀}

I'm really trying my best to write as good as I can :-P
Oh and english isn't my first language so sorry if there are any mistakes.❤️

A quick Taehyung's pov!
(Since starting)

I was working in my office..when dad visited me..and told me about the news that I'm gonna get married with his friend Mr.Choi's daughter. To which I absolutely didn't agreed..but then dad said he wants me to move on, to get married so that.. I'll get the responsibility of being the owner of dad's company too.. which dad've put so much hardwork in.
And that Mr Choi are his great friend.
After thinking for few minutes I agreed anyways. There was no way I couldn't-
*Sigh*
And then we went to meet Mr.Choi and his daughter in a restaurant. I remembered dad told me her name is y/n.
Well I see, she surely isn't my type.. and is definitely gonna agree to the marriage because she's a gold digger after all who won't agree to marry the Kim's, we're famous, rich and all.
Oh and she actually did! Haha
This girl is Seriously annoying and talks too much. Don't know how I'll live with her under the same roof.
I don't think about this matter much because I know I'll mostly stay away from her and this marriage is like..just for show.

_________________

Y/n pov (present time)

Time flew so fast..just last Saturday we met Mr.Kim and Taehyung and today it's next week's Friday. When I'm going for shopping with him, Taehyung.
Dad has already left on Sunday saying he had important works to do..
Gosh..idk what'll happen, just as I was getting ready I heard a knock on the door and quickly went to open it.
I opened the door and saw a man standing there smiling at me
I smiled back

Man - Miss y/n our sir has told me to pick you up for the shopping.
Y/n - Ah yes I'm ready, let's go

I said happily and took the keys of the house. After locking my House I went outside and saw a black, luxurious car standing there.
The man who came with me went in it and told me to get in. I got in the car but couldn't find Taehyung, being confused I decided to ask the driver.

Y/n- uhm excuse me, Taehyung didn't come?? Where is he?

Man/Driver- Miss he's in his office he just told me to take you to the mall for shopping. I'll drop you there and will be there to pick you up too

He finished with a polite smile which I copied.
I felt sad that Taehyung didn't came, I mean this was the first we were going to meet outside.
Nevermind maybe I'm just thinking too much he must be busy what else.

Time skip
Night

I'm done with my shopping and Taehyung's driver sent me home too it was tiring and boring ofcourse. Going to shopping without someone. I could've called one of my friends if I knew he wasn't gonna come. Anyways I'm tired, I should sleep now

Taehyung pov

I returned from my work. I was walking upstairs to my room when I heard dad calling me

Mr.Kim - Taehyung! Why didn't you go to shopping with her? I told you to go right? It's good to spend some time with eachother.

I secretly rolled my eyes when dad mentioned about that girl

Taehyung - Dad I was gonna go but I suddenly got lot's of work so I couldn't leave it. And I sent one of the driver to go with her.
I'm tired now let me just sleep.

I said and turned from dad and quickly made my way to my bedroom.
Why there isn't any escape from this shit??? I don't want to get married can't they understand?

My mind was full of thoughts when the door suddenly opened and I saw dad walking in and he sat on the bed beside me.

Mr.Kim - Taehyung, I know you use to be busy..but dear please try to find some time.. some time to spend with her.
She's a very nice girl. And you both should know eachother more.

Nice my foot!

Mr.Kim - look I just wanted to inform you that your wedding is in 2 days because of some situations okay?
You should be ready

He smiled and left after saying his goodnight.
I clenched my jaw.. it's good he left otherwise I don't know what I would've said to him.
Keeping the anger and frustration aside and went to sleep.

Next day
Y/n pov

Mr.Kim called me and told me about the wedding I wonder why dad didn't called me anyways he must be busy with his business stuff.
Everything is happening so fast. I need more time to process but it's okay everything will be fine I beleive!
But the day when we met in restaurant I haven't seen Taehyung after that.

Time skip
One day before wedding

I'm so so so damn nervous tomorrow is my wedding. TOMORROW IS MY WEDDING!!!!! Goshh never knew time flies so fast.
Things will be changed........
Dad called me yesterday and said he's busy a bit and will directly come at the day of our wedding.
I'll be waiting for him. Ahh I miss him

Taehyung's pov

Tomorrow it is, the worst day!
Why am I even doing this!!! Why can't I stop this bullshit already
And that annoying girl.
Tomorrow, just tomorrow and I'll clear everything with her! That we are NOT any sweet or romantic couple she can mind her own business and can let me mind mine! That's it!

That night they both couldn't sleep as early as always.. because they were so much drown in thoughts.. one was nervous happy and excited cuz she already starting seeing Taehyung as her husband and herself as a responsible wife.. that's what her moto is now.
Whereas the other, was feeling extremely frustrated, angry and was finding ways to prevent himself from getting married but
Didn't found any

-Few hours to go for their marriage-

-
-
-
-

So the next chapter probably will be their wedding-