{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5❜:❀}

- in the car -
Y/n pov

We both are sitting in the car, Taehyung is driving. Wow time really passes so fast, I met him just few days ago and here we're heading to our home, we're married he's my husband!!! Husband! Well things aren't the way I dreamt but I knew it long time ago..things like that- doesn't exist in reality.
But nevermind I'll try to be bestttt wife for him. (Smiles)

Aish whyy don't he speak something?? I'm getting board!!! Seriously is he mute or what??

Y/n - Taehyung-ah in how much more time we'll reach our house???

Taehyung thoughts: our house huh, she's Seriously a gold digger what else.. ofcourse she married me because of my money only. Gross.

Taehyung didn't replied, and I asked him again

Y/n - did you he-

Taehyung - Can you just like shut your mouth up??? Can't you see I'm driving???
Just keep quite!

My eyebrows scrunched. Why he has to be rude everytime?? I just asked a simple question hmph! Rude guyyy
I crossed my arms and shut my mouth not wanting to piss him more already.
Time skip. I didn't even realise I was about to fall asleep.
And I did.

Taehyung pov

She is annoying! If I say this I swear I mean it!!!!!
After pushing the thoughts aside I focused on driving not giving her a glance, well I don't actually want to.
And just after few more minutes we reached my mansion.

I parked the car and got out but then I remembered that stubborn brat I waited a few seconds for her to come and but she didn't.
I rolled my eyes and turned to look in the car. She was sleeping!!
I banged the door of my car in an attempt to wake her up. Well I seriously want to leave her here right now as I'm so freaking tired and this brat is just adding into it.
I don't want to face her or speak to her that's why I chose to just bang the door but guess it's not working! Let's try once more.
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang!!!!!!
Aaandddd finally! She woke up. I mentally sighed.

Y/n pov

I woke up only to find me still on the passenger seat of Taehyung's car and- and Taehyung is.. banging the door? Oh! Stupid y/n! It's probably for waking me up!
I rubbed my eyes to wake up properly and then flashed a small smile to him which he
Uhm ofcourse ignored and walked away to the main door.
I smacked my forehead, well what do I expect from this cold-ice-like man. (Chukled)
I quickly opened the door, brushed my dress and ran to follow him. But oh- I'm clumsy and stupid right? How can I go so easily??
I fell because of the heavy gown and those heels.
A small groan left my mouth as I was crouching down. I think my foot got hurt. I'm unable to stand.
I looked up for help but he just gave me a few-seconds glance and walked in the house leaving me alone.
T-That's too rude. I- nevermind
(Sighed)
I tried to get up but my feet was really hurting and I just want to go to bed throw this gown away and sleep! I'm sooo tired and my husband just left me here like this!
Rude rude rude rude!!!!!
I somehow managed to stand up and limped my way towards the stairs which I guess lead to his bedroom?
It's very late at night so I think that's why there's no maid here.

I reached a room, and the door was opened so I guess it must be his bedroom. I picked up gown and went towards the door to push it more and get in but as I was about to touch the door knob one hand came in contact with my wrist I looked up and saw Taehyung there. In his comfy clothes ofcourse ready to sleep.

Taehyung - what?

Y/n - huh? What, what? Let me in I want to sleep I'm tired and my feet hurts too.

Taehyung - You? I'm letting you in? Oh girl be in your limits understood! This is my bedroom and only I can sleep here!

Y/n - Taehyung-sshi c'mon I'm so tired, if not here then where am I supposed to sleep???

Taehyung - Do I look like I care? Just go and don't disturb me I'm tired.

He closed the door on my face. No matter how much I control, how much I hold back- I can't.
Few tears left my eyes as I silently cried. I wasn't expecting that seriously! I was already so tired and my foot!!!!
As I was tired and just wanted to sleep, I made my way towards the living room.
I found a couch and tiredly plopped myself on it.
I didn't even realised when I fell asleep.

•The first night of her marriage. Their marriage. Probably not at all good as she must've imagined or dreamt•

-
-
-

Bro vote- what are ya waiting for 👀