{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 32❜:❀}

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

No one's pov

Y/N -
T-taehyung ple-ase liste-

Taehyung -
SHUT UP!!
DON'T TELL ME WHAT I'VE TO DO!! YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE.
You were cheating on me Y/n? WHY!!! WHY DID YOU CHEATED WITH THAT JIMIN!!!????

Y/N -
I DIDN'T!!! I DIDN'T, AND EVEN IF I DID WHY ARE BEHAVING LIKE YOU CARE? HUH? YOU NEVER ACCEPTED ME AS YOUR WIFE DID YOU?? NO!!
YOU YOURSELF SAID YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME THEN WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE THIS???

She also shouted, for the first time and that too at her husband whom she loves the most.
No matter how much she wipes, the tears kept rolling down her cheeks continuously.

And there's no way shouting, yelling, being furious makes situation better.
It worsen the situation, it always have.

Taehyung -
DON'T. SHOUT.

Y/N -
Taehyung listen ple-ase. Jimin and I-

Taehyung -
FOR FUCK'S SAKE. SHUT UP!!!
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
YOU THINK I'LL LOVE YOU? I'LL CARE ABOUT YOU AFTER WHAT YOU DID? AFTER I CAUGHT YOU CHEATING HUH?

Y/N -
Taehyung it's not like that will you let me exp-

Taehyung -
EXPLAIN? OH PLEASE! EVERYONE SAYS THE SAME! I ALREADY HAD ENOUGH! AND I. DON'T. WANT TO HEAR ANY BULLSHIT NOW.

Y/N -
You never loved me... You'll never love me will you? What's the matter of wasting my time, getting hurt from a person who will never love me!!

She asked, which almost came out like a whisper while looking straight into his bloodshot eyes

Y/N -
I was trying so h-hard since starting. I tried not to lose hope. I w-as trying my best for us. To stay composed even when you told me not be around you.
WHY can't you see!!? I-i always loved y-

Taehyung -
WE DON'T CHEAT ON SOMEONE WE LOVE Y/N. YOU DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT OUR MARRIAGE DID YOU??
I KNEW IT! YOU'RE HERE FOR MY MONEY ONLY.!

WHY DID YOU ACTED LIKE YOU LOVED ME HUH?

He said through his gritted teeth.

Y/N -
Because I actually did! I loved you since starting!!

He rubbed his temple before sighing heavily.

Taehyung -
STOP. WITH. YOUR LIES. WILL YOU!??

Y/N -
Why do you t-think that I'm lying??
Taehyung you could've just tell me in the starting. I would've left, I swear I'm not here for your money!
Y-you still love your ex right?

He looked at her confused

Taehyung -
WHAT did you say?

Y/N -
I KNOW! YOU HATE ME BECAUSE YOU STILL LOVE HER!! YOU STILL LOVE HYUNA RIGHT?? IT'S FINE WE-

.
.
.

*SLAP*

.
.
.

He slapped her, the man she loves the most, just slapped her.
She was looking at the other direction while holding her red cheek.

Taehyung -
DON'T YOU DARE SAY HER NAME. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU UNDERSTOOD???

He said it because he hates her, he hates Hyuna with all his heart. And hearing her name when the frustration and anger was already on the peak, wasn't too good either.
But Y/n, she took it in a different way, she thought it's because he still loves her and doesn't wants her to say Hyuna's name.

She was hurt.
He was hurt and disappointed too for slapping the girl he loves. But he was too senceless at this point.

Taehyung -
Don't show me your face again.

Y/n -
I won't

She whispered while wiping her tears.
Taehyung turned around and stormed towards the bedroom leaving her there alone.

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

-
-
-

Umm so one of you asked for a double update (◍•ᴗ•◍)
And I-
I Couldn't deny.
So here it is! I hope ya'all liked it❤️👀

Thank you so much for reading
Can I get 20 votes pweasee?(๑♡⌓♡๑)