{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 41❜:❀}

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

Taehyung pov

Y/n - Oh shoot!!!

Taehyung - What happened?? Are you ok?

Y/n - No! I'm not. Today is the first day of my job!! I'll be late.

I furrowed my eyebrows

Taehyung - Job..?

Y/n - Yes. I need to hurry and go.

Taehyung - W-wait. You're not going. Why do you even need a job??

She started at me for some seconds

Y/n - *clears throat* You said I'm here for your money. And I'm not! So, ofcourse to stay alive I needed a job.

Guilt, guilt, guilt! rushed through my whole body as I regret saying whatever I did. She's right tho!!

And How the heck I compared my Y/n to that freaking Hyuna!!

Taehyung - Y/n-ahh you don't have to. Look, I was n-not in my sences. I was being dumb. I swear I didn't mean any of the word that day. Please forgive me.

She just sighed and bit her lower lip.

Taehyung - Even- I haven't recovered properly yet P-Please dont go. Please?

She nodded which made me smile.

Taehyung - Thanks!

I pecked her cheeks and saw her blush slightly. *Chuckle* Why she's so shy? Wasn't she the one to hug and kiss me before?
I held her hand leading her towards the living room.

Y/n pov

Ahh why has to be sweet!!! He has changed a lot no doubt. And I'm lovingggg it.*giggle*

Y/n - Wait- Taehyung I've to clean the house.

Taehyung - No no! Let's watch a movie first!! We'll clean the house later.

Awww husband material~~
I was unsure but nodded anyways and sat on the couch.

Taehyung also came and sat beside me a bit too close.
I looked at him and saw him smiling. Gosh, how did he change so much?
He opened his arms and almost dropped himself on me squishing me between his body and the couch.
He was saying he hasn't recovered yet a few minutes ago..lol.

Taehyung - Yayyy Cuddles!!!

Is he really Kim Taehyung?

Y/n - *Laugh* y-yahh *laugh* pabo *laugh* let me sit

Taehyung - *giggles* ok ok.

He got up and sat a bit away from me and as soon as I sat up too, he pulled me towards him.
We both sat like that, cuddling and watching some random movie on the TV.

How badly I wanted to do these things...
I don't think I can act hard or cold anymore with him. He's just too sweet to resist.

-

/ Night /

Taehyung and me were laying down on the bed and I was about to turn the lights off when his voice stopped me.

Taehyung - Y/niee when will you forgive me??

I tried my best not to smile

Y/n - *fake sigh* I don't know.

I looked towards him and damn, he's handsome as always. Even more when he's close.
But his whole expressions changed when a cute smol sad pout came on his face.

Taehyung - Atleast Goodnight kisssss???

Aarrrrggghhh!! This guy!!!! My poor hearteu.

I was busy mentally fake crying at his cuteness and I didn't said anything so, Taehyung just bent towards me and pecked my lips.
My eyes widened, I quickly turned my head to the other side and turned off the light.

Taehyung - Goodnight jagiya~

Y/n - *trying not to giggle* G-goodnight.

.....

/ 2 days later /
Taehyung pov

It has been 3 days, and I've properly recovered now. Aish! but I was enjoying how she used to take care of me *giggle*

Right now I'm sitting in the living room. And Y/n is in the kitchen preparing for the dinner. I'll start going to my office from tomorrow. Oh and Y/n..she have talked to the owner of that Botique that she won't work there.
Now all I have to think about is...how should I make her forgive me..?

My thoughts got interrupted as I saw Y/n coming in the living room.

Y/n - Tae.....

Her eyes widened and face looked scared.

Y/n - ....hyung Taehyung

Taehyung - Well I would prefer Baby, honey more *wink*
But you can call me whatever you want. As I said forget everything I said, I was dumb back then.

She couldn't help but broke into a small smile which made me smile too.

Y/n - Tae! The dinner is ready.

I nodded and we both made our ways in the kitchen.

-

After dinner
Y/n pov

Taehyung - No! You won't go right??

Y/n - Why should I stay?? You've recovered now.

I said and heard Taehyung whine. Hehe I loveee teasing him. Let's see if he really wants to prove that he have changed.

Well actually we're in our bedroom right now. And I'm packing my stuffs. As if I'm going back to live in my appartment, it's not like that tho I'm just pranking him and he's standing behind me whining like a kid.
It's so hard not to smile or laugh near him!!! Aish!!

Taehyung - You. Won't. Go.

Y/n - Yes. I. Am. Going.

He angrily pouted and rushed downstairs as I frowned.
What's going on in his mind??
I took the bag in which I've kept my stuff and made my way downstairs too.

I reached there and saw. . . . .

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

-
-
-

Sorry to keep you waiting 💗💗

This story is coming to an end🙂✌🏻

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote ❤️