{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6❜:❀}

First day of their marriage

Y/n pov

I woke up when I felt the sunlight hitting my face.. with my foot and back hurting...well I'm not so used to sleep on 'uncomfortable' couches. I yawned while groaning and rubbed my eyes.
I opened my eyes and looked around the room. My eyes stop at the clock which showed 8 in the morning.
I turned my head but again, immediately turned it back towards the clock when I actually realised it's 8!!!! in the morning. I'll be late for work.
Ooof but then I again realised that I've now quit my job, just to give Taehyung proper attention.
Well where's he?
I got up from the couch while few small groans left my mouth. I sleepingly made my way towards the stairs so that I can change this freaking heavy gown! Yes! I did sleep in this yesterday. (Sigh)

Soon after reaching the top of the stairs I searched for my luggage which ofcourse will not be in Taehyung's bedroom.
I found clothes to change and went inside the bathroom of one the rooms.

After changing, doing my morning routine I came out and saw Taehyung, in his office attire.
He is going to work?? On our first day?? Whyyyyy (Pout)
He was fixing his wrist watch, so I guess he just got ready.
I made my way towards him and stood infront of him.

Y/n - Taehyung-ah Good morninggg

I said while smiling
And he just ignored me. Wellll what do we expect!
He was about to go pass me but I again came infront of him.

Y/n - Taehyung why are you going on our first day?? I thought we would spend some time together??

He scoffed

Taehyung - Well I'm not like you! I'm a hard-working person. I've businesses to do. Not like you who wakes up at 9 in the morning and does nothing.
I just stood there with a small pout on my face listening to his scolds.

Y/n - B-but I quited my job-

Taehyung sighed and shook his head.

Taehyung - Whom I'm wasting my time on. Get away I've to leave.

Y/n - Y-yahhh wait! You didn't had your breakfast did you??

Taehyung - Is it my problem that you didn't made my breakfast on time??

Y/n - But you could've asked a maid-

Taehyung - So now, You! You want a maid too? Huh? What are you here for??? Tell me??
Just get away y/n don't ruin my mood in the morning. It's already my time to leave. Be more responsible at least.

He said while looking angry. So I just got away from his front and he quickly made his way towards the front door before slamming it close.
I closed my eyes then opened the right one.
Oh-oh he's mad, on our first day. What did I do!??? I smacked my forehead.
But- wait? Actually what did I do??-
Ah nevermind

I made my way towards the kitchen to make something for breakfast.

Taehyung pov
That bratttt!!!!! She ruined my mood in the morning only. The heck is her problem??

(Laughs mockingly) she wants a maid in the house huh. Useless girl. I removed all the maids so that she would've to work and ofcourse she will get tired and maybe will divorce me? Who knows she's with me because of my money only huh. Dunno what will happen now. I'd rather put a blind fold instead of watching her early in the morning everyday! Arrgh!
It's okay! It's okay Taehyung! Focus on your work. (Sigh)
Thank goodness I don't have to see her in my company.

•First day of there marriage. It's not finished yet. It have just started, maybe it'll get better??•

-
-
-

Thank you for reading 💜💜