{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14❜:❀}

Evening
No one's pov
Taehyung's office

Taehyung - I'm ok with anything you say.

Ms. Lee - Hmm how about we go to your house for setting this deal?

The girl sitting across him said while keeping her left leg over her right one, intensely staring at him.
Well the thing is, Taehyung is with his new client. Who's gonna invest in his company.
He's already so annoyed with the girl older than him, who's continuously trying to flirt and seduce him. He's getting mad by the each passing minute.
First, because of the zErO percent interest he has left in him for girls
Second, being a short tempered person he can't stop himself from getting mad over, even small things. And here she's doing something he's absolutely NOT liking.
But Ofcourse he's keeping quiet for the sake of his company.

Taehyung thought - Just few more hours. As soon as the deal gets done I won't have to face her anymore. *Sigh*

Taehyung - Ohk then, let's go shall we.

With that Ms Lee and her secretary got up from their chairs.
And everyone made their way towards the exit of the company.

Y/n pov

I just came back from the lawn after doing some cleaning work.
I didn't even notice it has been longtime of me being there. The sun has already set.
I came inside the kitchen to wash my hands and checked the time.
Hmmm.. Taehyung must be home after sometime.
It's time for making the dinner.
With that I once again went to the kitchen and started making the dinner.

...

I heard the door bell ring and I quickly rushed to the front door.
It must be Taehyung!
I opened the door and yes Taehyung was there.
I smiled and said

Y/n - Welcome!

He just nodded and turned around a bit.
I looked at him confused but then I saw two more people standing outside. It was a man and a woman.
I quickly got aside to give them space to enter.

I smiled and bowed at them

Only I'm the one who smile here I Guess haha. No body smiled back. Aish!

It's so awkward, he didn't tell me that he won't come alone today. He should've told me! Ooof they look like some official people. What if I messed up?

Taehyung - So.. Ms.lee I think we should have our dinner first what do you say. After that we can discuss further about the deal.

Then the girl who I assume is ms.lee said,

Ms.lee - Ofcourse Taehyung and it's Sara for you.

She replied while smiling, but something seemed off about her. She's weird.
Aish nvm!

Y/n - Ohk then I'll go get the dinner ready.

I said and went towards the kitchen. To start serving the dinner on the dining table.
While those three went in the living room.

Taehyung pov

We went and sat in the living room and started talking about some random stuff.
And in between of that, this girl Sara hasn't stopped!! She's disgusting. One more step she crossed, and I don't know what I'll do.

Y/n pov

Y/n - Dinner's ready.

I said while smiling and we all made our way towards the dining room.

Well I was walking at the last so when I entered the room everyone was seated and not to mention!! This so called Sara girl is sitting beside Taehyung!!!
*Sad pout*
He would've thrown me out if I sat beside him why won't he say something to her. Hmph!
And this girl, I bet she is sOmEthiNg WrOnG.

I shrugged the thoughts and went towards the table and pulled out a chair which was at the corner umm yeah...

But I stopped when I heard Sara say,

Sara/Ms Lee - Wait! Why are sitting here?

Y/n - uh what do you mean?

I looked at her confused

Sara - Wae?? You're a maid right? So isn't it obvious that you should not sit here, with us???

She said while eyeing me up and down.
What the-
I looked at Taehyung while frowning.
But oh he-
He wasn't actually interested.
I sighed and said

Y/n - Uh no no Miss you misunderstood, I'm not the maid here I'm-

Taehyung - Can you just stop talking already??
Sit!

I looked at him in disbelief but I don't want to mess up something so I just kept quiet and sat.
I started eating my food, totally invisible to the other humans present here.
As if I don't exist or something. Hmph!

I wasn't focusing what they were talking about untill..

Ms Lee - Taehyung I guess you're still single right?

She said ... Seductively?
Bitvhhh! How dare she. First she called me a maid and Now she wanna marry him or what?
I scoffed

Y/n - No, he's not.

Ms Lee - And who are you to interfere??
She asked while raising one of her eyebrows.

Y/n - I'm his wife for your pretty information.
I said proudly.
Wow this isn't me, I'm not usually the one to speak this boldly but I did today. Idk why.

She looked at me in disbelief and scoffed.

Sara - huh? Are you drunk or something? You wife? Taehyung's? Oh c'mon girl.

She bent towards Taehyung and asked while caressing his hand with her.

Sara - Foget it. So where I was yeah so you're single right.
I was just thinking that if we-

Y/n - Enough! What the hell you think you're doing???
Didn't I already tell you I'm his wife??

Woah, I do have a good amount of confident. Where did I get this from

Sara - Cut the crap bitvh, I don't believe you.

Y/n - Doesn't matter to me-

Taehyung - Stopp!

He said while punching his fist on the table......

-
-
-
-
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote 💜