{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 37❜:❀}

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

Y/n pov

I picked up a packet of bread from the first shelf I saw after entering the store.
I was about to walk further but I heard a loud crash noise and some shouts. I turned around and looked through the glass wall, there were few people standing together I couldn't actually see anything. But I think there was an accident.

Y/n - Oh, no

I mumbled and made my outside the store while frowning. I don't have anything to do with it but still.. what if I can help. I hurriedly went towards the crowd and tried to peek in.

But what I saw..

..Broke my heart into so many pieces.

And I forgot how to breathe for a moment.

Tears automatically made their way outside my eyes. My knees felt weak as I dropped myself on the ground looking at the body laying on the floor of non other than my husband, Taehyung.

My lower lip trembled as few broken sobs left my mouth.

Y/n - T-taehyung!!!Taehyung!!!!!!!
Taehyung wake up!!! Noo!!!

I kept saying while shaking his body and tapping his cheeks slightly.

Y/n - This can't happen!! Taehyung you cannot leave me!!! Open your eyes!!

I saw there was a cut on his forehead and his right leg was bleeding I tried to stop the blood from flowing with my hand. And with my other hand I kept his head on my lap.

I looked around and asked for help.

Y/n - P-Please someone c-call the ambulance!! H-hurry please.

Then a lady came towards me and patted my shoulder while saying.

Lady - Excuse me miss. We can use my husband's car if you want. We'll drop you to the nearest hospital.

I quickly wiped my tears and nodded.

I put Taehyung's right hand on my shoulder for support while standing up.
The lady helped me too for carrying Taehyung towards their car. Her husband came and opened the door of the backseat and helped me in laying Taehyung down.

I kept caressing Taehyung's hair while praying silently.
Tears were flowing down my eyes uncontrollably.

Y/n - What on the Earth he was doing!!!??? Oh god!! Please don't let anything happen to him!! Please!!

-

Soon after we reached the hospital and the lady's husband went inside to call the doctors while I'm still sitting in the car with Taehyung's head on my lap.

After a few minutes two three wards came with a bed and made Taehyung lay on it.

They took Taehyung inside a room and told me to wait.

Argh I hate hospitals!! First dad and now-

Why my life is a proper mess?? I decided to leave him so that he can be happy but here he is!! At least I knew that he was safe and healthy when I left him. How will I live without him?? I've no one in this world, I can't afford to loose Taehyung now.

I thanked the lady and her husband who helped me, and they have already left a few minutes ago.

I was just praying while crying silently, sitting on one of the bench outside the room where Taehyung is.

My heart is beating so fast with every second and my legs are trembling.

...

I've already filled the forms and done all the formalities which were necessary. And was again sitting on a bench. After waiting for a while which seemed almost forever, a doctor came out of the room and I walked towards him.

Y/n - Do-cter how's he? I-is he ok??

Doc - *sigh* Well he is ok. But he has lost a lot of blood from his leg. And the injury he got is a bit serious too.
He needs some rest, he'll be ok in a few days don't worry. He'll just find a bit problem in walking we can say.

Y/n - *nodded* C-can I meet him?

Doc - He'll wake up soon but you can still go inside. Take care of him.
Once he'll wake up we'll discharge him.

I thanked him and he left.

A deep sigh of relief left my mouth.
At least he's ok! But still he would've to be very careful.
I silently opened the door and went inside.
I couldn't stop the tears from falling and I felt lump in my throat when I saw him.
I walked towards him and kneeled down beside the bed. I put my hand on his cheeks, caressing it while tears made their way out of my eyes. His face looked so peaceful but it must be so painful for him.
I started at him for a while but then I felt tired and my legs were hurting too so I decided to go and sit on the couch which was a little away from the bed, near a window.
I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

Double update✔️
The last chapter didn't got 28 votes :(

Can I get in this one? :)Pls❤️

Thank you for reading