✨BONUS✨

Last bonus chapter ahead~
It's a Longggg one
And once again thank you so much for supporting my book!! I'll never ever forget anyone of you
Ilysm❤️

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

4 months later
TAEHYUNG'S POV

7 am

I woke up when I heard my alarm ring and quickly turned it off not wanting to disturb my wifeuu. I looked at her sleeping figure, her hand was resting on my chest while her face was snuggled in the side of my neck.
We both were hugging eachother. I want to be like this, forever, if that's possible.

Life is just too beautiful, I can't wait to hold my very first child in my arms.

I brushed away few hair strands from her face with my hand and kissed her forehead before brightly smiling.
A new day~

I carefully removed my hands from her waist, covered her with the duvet properly and stood up. I made my way in the bathroom to do my morning routine.

-

9 am

Y/n pov

I woke when I heard a voice and felt someone placing a kiss on my stomach.
Well it's non other than Taehyung.
I smiled at the thought and opened my eyes to look at him. And saw him already smiling widely.

Taehyung - Goodmorning love~

I rubbed my eyes and sat up before saying

Y/n - Goodmorning Taehyung-sshi.

I looked at him, and he was dressed up as always in his office attire.

He kissed my cheeks and said

Taehyung - I'll get going now ok?

I nodded my head and smiled

Taehyung - And yes! Don't you dare do any work!! I've already cleaned the house and the breakfast is ready too. Call me immediately if you need anything.

I hugged his waist while smiling as I was still sitting on the bed and he was standing.

Y/n - Thank you

Taehyung - It's my duty anyways *giggle*
Ohk I'll go now, I don't want to tho *fake cry*

I laughed and broke the hug and carefully stood up from the bed.

Y/n - Byee Tae, take care

Taehyung - You too. And DON'T YOU DARE DO ANY WORK!!

I held my laugh and nodded at him.

Taehyung - Bye, love you

We both waved at eachother. He went downstairs and I made my way towards the bathroom to do my morning routine.

-

/Dining room/

Wow, what did I ever do? To get such a perfect husband.

I smiled thinking about Taehyung while eating my breakfast which is made my him. Yup, he used to create a mess while cooking before but after he got to know that I'm pregnant he became moreee responsible. And he learnt cooking, cleaning and other stuffs too.