{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16❜:❀}

Y/n pov

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Wuhooo!! since this last week my back doesn't hurts anymore*giggle*
With the support of my elbows I got up a bit and peeked towards my husband, who's back is facing me. I smiled and bent towards him to see his face. He looks so calm.
I wonder why he's a moving volcano who burst anywhere anytime when he's awake *giggle*
God I already love him so much.
But why don't he??

It has been one and a half week since that Sara's incident happened..
And to my surprise, things have changed. Which are absolutely NOT bad at all, for me atleast.
And those changes happened because of Mr.Ki- uh I mean dad, Taehyung's dad.
One week before he visited us. Although he visited only for a few hours and that too for inviting us into one of his friend's party...he did made things better for me.

It was Sunday, when he came early in the morning because of his busy schedule.
And Because it was Taehyung's off so I didn't woke up early.
He CAME and SAW me sleeping on the couch! Yeah he did.

Flashback
(Taehyung's dad = T/d)
Y/n pov

I just woke and my eyes were still closed. I love sleeping hehe. It's Taehyung's off so I didn't had to wake up that early today.

T/d - y/n why are you sleeping here dear, on the couch?

I immediately sat up straight and my eyes went wide. Woah I wasn't ready for such surprise visit.

Y/n - Mr.K- uh dad!

I stood up and bowed to him.
I smiled and said

Y/n - Hello dad, how are you??

T/d - I'm good as always you see. But things doesn't seem too nice between you both huh.

He said with a disappointing smile.

Y/n - N-no dad. Actually Taehyung is having some pain in his back so.. so..uh he need a proper position while sleeping that's w-why I was sleeping on the couch.
A-and it's comfortable you know.

I finished with a nervous smile. While he came closer to me and patted my head while smiling.

T/d - Taehyung's very lucky to have you, such a perfect wife. But that stubborn kid won't understand that easily huh.
I know him very well. *Sigh* I'm sorry for his behaviour towards you. I know he don't talk to you properly and this couch thing...

Y/n - A- no no dad. He's so good. We talk to eachother and we eat together too.
He always talk to me properly and about this couch h-he is having some problem with his back ...yeah.

I smiled while saying which dad copied and shook his head.

Y/n - Dad wait I'll go and make something for you.

I made my way towards the kitchen to make something.
After a few minutes I heard Taehyung shouting.

Taehyung - Oh so you're awake now!! Wow so early!
Is the breakfast ready or you want me to starve or something??

He said mockingly to which I panicked, what if his dad heard him. And isn't he the one who skips his meals often?
I mentally face palmed myself and said

Y/n - Taehyung just a few minutes I'm serving it.
And your da-

Just then I saw Taehyung's dad standing beside Taehyung.

T/d - Hmm I see how properly he talks to you y/n.

I saw no expressions on Taehyung's face as if he really don't care.

Taehyung - Dad you here? Is there something you wanted to tell? You could've called me.

T/d - I know I could've but I wanted to meet you both too.
And now I've some things with you to talk about.

Flashback end

He talked to Taehyung about me sharing room with him and all. Well I wasn't expecting Taehyung to agree but he did.

I turned my head to look at the clock and I saw that it's time for him to wake up.
I again bent towards him and kissed his forehead.

Y/n - Wake up TaeTae

I said, not too loud.
I sat up properly and was searching my slippers.
A few seconds later he sat on the bed and said something without looking towards me.

Taehyung - Can you like, stop? Don't you dare call me with nicknames.

He said with his sleepy-annoyed face. Which I absolutely found cute. I smiled and said

Y/n - Good morning

He didn't said anything, well what do we expect hahaha. He went towards the washroom while I made my way downstairs towards the kitchen for making breakfast.

...

After a while when I was done making the breakfast, I went to our room to get freshen up untill Taehyung gets ready.
When I came out I saw Taehyung was already in his office suit.
So I said to him

Y/n - Taehyung I'm serving the breakfast, come downstairs when you're ready

He just hummed and I went downstairs to serve the breakfast.

While we were eating in silence not sharing a single glance I remembered about the party in which dad said, we're invited. So I asked Taehyung

Y/n - Uh Taehyung, Mr. Park's party is tomorrow right?

I asked and looked at him. He was busy using his phone and eating.

Taehyung - mhm.. I'll just go there to meet him. You aren't coming and If Dad asks why, tell him you're sick.

He said and got up from his seat ready to go. I slightly nodded well it's not like I can go against him anyways

Taehyung - And no need to make something for me. I'll have my dinner outside.

He said while taking his keys And I again nodded. Then he walked away in the living room.

*Sad pout* whyyyyyy!!!
No party and not even today's dinner with him! Hmph!
I quickly followed him outside.

Y/n - Bye Bye Taehyung-sshi, take care

I said while waving to which he uh.. didn't react.
I saw him getting inside his car and driving away.

I closed the door and went upstairs to take a shower and start doing my other works!