the meeting part one

japan was a great place to see for the demon slayers, all night they got a chance to see how great it was but most were disgusted when they knew how much they love the tail beast especially the Ninetales was the children's fan favorite, there was even a learning kids cartoon show that was  known as The helpful nine tail fox.

Kushina was especially disgusted learning that, as she could not understand why were the people were trying to make that demon Fox so beloved.

It was almost time for the meeting to begin, Minato was getting ready to meet Mr. Kimera after all this time, He was going to see his face finally.

kuruto walked in wanting to talk to his father, "dad, do we all have to go to meet Mr. Kimera? my daughter has been going Through depression and needs me right now."

"kuruto, I want Mr. Kimera to meet all of us, so if you must, you can bring her as well," minato said as he wanted to show Mr. Kimera who the namikaze family was and how Japan would benefit from an alliance with them.

"Alright then, I'll see you when it's time to go," kuruto said as he was thinking about his poor girl.

With kushina and Kurumi.

"look, mother, there some things I have been thinking about with my son, I have been worry about him, He won't talk to me when something is wrong," Kurumi said sounding sad.

"Kurumi, he has always been like this he is just a shy boy he will grow out of it trust me," kushina said thinking it was nothing.

"I don't think it's that at all, mother," Kurumi said as she looks down.

"Kurumi, we will talk to him after the meeting." kushina said, hugging her daughter.

Later on, the meeting was going to start they all soon left the Hotel to Mr. Kimera's company building, thanks to minato writing down the address to where they needed to go, when they got there they found out that they were an hour late.

When they all went the place looked nice, the floor was white tile, nice white walls, pictures of japan of different places, one of them had a Kyuubi in it, beautiful plant holders in the waiting room with nice chairs and tables to sit in.

 before any of them could walk-in further a man with orange ombre hair, red Amber eyes, wearing a business black and red suit, also wearing a golden name tag that said Kurama kitsune said,

"are you all the demon slayers who have an appointment with Mr, Kimera?" Kurama asked them.

"yes, we are, and..." minato was cut off by Kurama, who didn't look all that happy seeing them.

"you all are an hour late for the meeting, Your lucky that Mr. Kimera doesn't have any more appointments for the rest of the day, You better hope he still wants to have this meeting." Kurama said as he went to Mr.Kimera's office.

Mr.Kimera was in his chair playing with his newborn son malachite and his other four kids, and his wife was there too.

"my newborn son, you make me. proud that your apart of this family, like the other's  here, Ciel, Alois, luna, and Lizzy."

Ciel was 13 years old. He had blue-black hair and rich peacock-blue eyes, He wore a dark blue vest over a black long sleeve shirt with a dark blue dress shorts and black boots.

Alois was Ciel's twin brother, He was 13 years old, He had icy blue eyes and platinum blond hair, He wore a long white sleeve shirt, black jeans, white shoes, and a dark purple scarf, He was holding a Kyuubi toy, He loved foxes.

Luna looks like a female version of her brother Ciel, she was 12 years old, Her hair was grown out to be longer, She loved wearing a dark blue and black dress it was so cute as she wore a hood over her head, she had a shy and kind look on her face.

Lizzy was 11 years old girl, She had Emerald-green eyes and waist-long golden-blonde hair worn in two big drills, except for a slightly curled cowlick at the front, she loved wearing pink and white dresses with ribbons on it.

Kurama came in, interrupting their family time, "um, please forgive me for coming in while your family is here, but the demon slayers are here now."

"Took them long enough, let them in," Mr, Kimera said as Kurama left to get them.

Kurama came back to the demon slayers all still in the waiting room, "Mr. Kimera has allowed you all to come but we don't let swords in his office, you must leave them here in this box you can get them back after."

they all agreed to it, putting their swords in the box.

Soon the door opened where minato and the others came in, seeing four kids were sitting down drawing some art.

Hannah held her newborn son as she talked to her husband, who they couldn't see because he was facing his wife who was standing next to the wall and was sitting in his big executive chair.

"Mr.Kimera the demon slayers are here now," Kurama said.

"Thanks, Kurama, you may go," Mr.Kimera said as Kurama closed the door.

"Mr. Kimera, it is great to finally meet you," minato said as he wanted to start discussing the Alliance between them.

"as do I, forth Hokage," Mr.Kimera said as he turned around to let them all see him.

everyone's eyes went wide open.

Mr.Kimera looked to be like 18 years old as he took great care of himself, he had golden blonde hair, sky blue eyes, but no whiskers on his cheeks, wearing a nice black suit, but the resemblance was too similar could not be a coincidence.

"naruto is that you?" minato ask in shock.

to be continued.

you don't know what going to happen next guys trust me it's going to be good.