last fought and sacrifice

Last fought and sacrifice

Being in the infinity fortress was like a maze, it didn't even help that the gravity kept changing and the rooms kept moving.

Naruto uses shadows to scatter around as right now he could sense one part of this whole entire dimension he was in.

In the center of it all was a demon who had control over this place.

Naruto was running to the source of it and once he got there he could see a woman all in black with pale skin, her eyes were covered by her hair.

She hold a biwa in her hands, 'so that is the demon who has control over this place.'

Muzan and then appeared right next to the female demon, "so you finally made it... Naruto it's been a long time."

"Yes it has," naruto said as his shadows try to win after the two but a wall block it, "huh?"

"Please why should we keep fighting, you know all I want is that girl nezuko, tell me where she is and I'll let you go," Muzan said as Naruto did not buy it.

"So you can finally conquer the Sun and try to kill me along with all the other demons in Japan? We both know someone like you will never conquer the Sun," Naruto said as he wanted to kill them at long last.

"Have to make this harder on yourself, you should know now that you're in this dimension you have to face someone else who can control a pocket dimension," Muzan said as both his last upper Moon demons appeared.

Naruto saw one on the right was the one he fought earlier that managed to escape thanks to this fortress, the other was with pale skin blue lines and pink hair.

"Upper Moon three Akaza and one Kokushibo, well let's get this over with," Naruto said out his shadows appeared again and went directly at them.

However walls appear between them blocking his attack, "no matter I can easy...?"

Naruto stop himself as he turned around and so upper Moon one with his blade out ready to decapitate him.

Naruto quickly jump away as the other demon had pop out nowhere and Naruto Dodge that attack which was almost a quick punch in the face.

Naruto where he was standing quickly went out like a pillar and then the force of gravity caused him to go upside down along with the other both upper rooms.

Naruto quickly realized the reason what was going on here it was that demon, her instrument she was playing with allow her to bend the room to her will.

"You have got to be kidding me," naruto said now realizing what was going on here.

"BLOOD DEMON ART!" Naruto yelled as the compass appeared right behind him, raising a sword to North.

Akaza charge at him while upper Moon stay behind.

Naruto release freezing breath that cost the whole entire room to get cold.

Akaza feet got Frozen and when the table seem they had turned the room had flip around causing everyone to go to the next side of the room.

Naruto look at the female demon, "seriously can't have me have this moment."

Naruto continue to fight off, using his shadows to block and defend himself as it was hard to direct attacks at them with the room coming around.

This went on for a couple minutes until... The room stopped moving.

Naruto smirk, looking over to see the females instrument have became Frozen.

"But how?" She asked Naruto as the channels were able to keep the other two demons busy now without the rooms moving around them.