battle again

battle again

When Naruto appeared back in his Mansion he found it destroyed and he saw two demons that were also upper moons.

"You have got to be kidding me, they won't win!" Naruto said as he went to finish off the two demons who did this.

Anger and fury of what Naruto had seen right before him, his wife and sermons were in danger and where is everyone else?

Naruto had enough of of this, "BLOOD DEMON ART! SHADOW ARMY!"

Black shadows appeared taking the form of animals of lions, tigers and snakes to go right after them.

Sasuke and kokushibo turn their attention on to Naruto.

Hannah and the other servants fall back to not get caught in Naruto's attacks.

kokushibo went off the fight Naruto Shadow monsters as Naruto ran directly at Sasuke.

When Naruto got close enough he form a black cocoon around him and Sasuke.

kokushibo was also wrapped in a cocoon as he continue to fight off Naruto's Shadow enemies.

While in the cocoon Naruto was in, "you have some nerves coming to my home and after my family!"

Sasuke had growl at Naruto, "YOU DESERVE IT! YOU TOOK AWAY EVERYTHING FROM ME!"

"WHAT COULD I POSSIBLY HAVE DONE TO YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU I WAS BANISHED! BECAUSE OF YOU MY CHAKRA WAS SEALED UP!" Naruto yelled despite knowing the truth he had truly hate Sasuke as he did nothing more but did his job and Sasuke was a true traitor who abandoned his own village for power and revenge.

"Don't lie to me! I know you took away chakra, you strip me in my ancestry bloodline, all of my family arts are NOTHING MORE ABOUT INK ON PAPER NOW!" Sasuke yelled as he was furious at the fact he had learned the truth from Muzan.

"So you know it was me, that's really why you're doing all this? you still had a family of your own but yet you cared only about becoming stronger and never even give a damn about your own child just because he was born with a weak body?" Naruto ask as he was furious that his old teammate would treat his son like trash, he stomp his foot that felt like an earthquake to Sasuke, "HOW DARE YOU!"

Chains appeared from the ground and grab on the Sasuke's arms hold them in place.

"That was none of your business of how I treat him!" Sasuke told him as he tried to break the chains but they were too strong.

"It is if you're a child abuser, you mistreated your own son and cheated on your own wife! That is unforgivable, you only care about her because you thought you could build a clan but when she failed you went on with others try rebuild it up into Glory but never happen, you don't know anything what it means to be a warrior! It is people like you I rid the world of chakra! You care nothing more but your own selfish wants and Glory that you put yourself first before others!" Naruto had finally finished as he slash Sasuke with his weapons he created from his shadows.

Over and over again, of all the pain he went through as a child from how everyone mistreated him while he was treated as a hero for nothing, on team 7 he was neglected by his own sensei in favor of Sasuke, and despite everything how the voters see him he was willing to abandon and leave them all as for Naruto was loyal and did his job to bring him back which at the end of the day he was the one to be blame for something that wasn't even his fault.

After letting out all the pain Naruto felt as he had had enough of people thinking they could just come harm him and his family.

Naruto pulled out his sword for the final last time, "Sasuke Uchiha, you are a traitor and a monster who deserves nothing more but death!"