back with Konoha

back with Konoha

when minato and the others got back to Konoha, minato called a council meeting about what had happened in Japan.

needless to say, everyone was fuming as their blood was boiling when they had learned the truth about who was Mr. Kimera.

"I DON'T BELIEVE THIS?!"

"HOW DID THAT DEMON RISE UP SO HIGH TO WHERE HE IS NOW!?" 

"HE HAS SOME NERVE TO DO THIS TO US AFTER ALL WE HAD DONE FOR HIM!"

"DAME THAT DEMON AND HIS BASTARD CHILDREN TO HELL WHERE THEY BELONG!"

"THATS ENOUGH!" minato yelled at all the council members, he could not stand hearing his own son and five grandchildren being talked about like that right in front of him.

"Lord Hokage, please forgive me when I say why do you care so much about that baster child of yours?" a member of the council asked.

"you should know why even what I had to do for this village, leave him behind but I never thought you all would banish him, sent him away, and seal up his chakra," minato said as he tried to hold his hatred in.

"you know why we did it, and it was for the best for the village, and everyone was on our side with this, even the ones who were close to him," another member of the council said.

"same here, but you had to go out of your way to make us track him down and bring him back!" another member of the council said, sounding pissed off.

"that is enough from all of you," minato said as he called the meeting over.

after they all left, minato couldn't stand this, 'why, why did I listen to you Danzo all those years ago?'

flashback 33 years ago.

minato was in a small room, with his wife, Danzo, hiruzen, and baby kuruto and Kurumi.

hiruzen was outrage at minato and kushinas decision, "you both cant be serious about doing this!?"

"We need to train our two children, away from our home, our son will stay here and live in the orphanage until we return in 13 years," minato said.

"by faking you and your wife and your children deaths and allowing the whole village to know your sons  status as a jinchuriki..." hiruzen was cut off by Minato.

"hiruzen this has been final, our son Naruto will understand when he learns the truth when we come back," Minato said as he and his wife walked out.

hiruzen ran out where minato was, "minato im telling you this if you do this your son will never forgive you for this!"

minato looked back at him, "he will understand hiruzen now I have to go."

hiruzen went to see Naruto in his little crib, "Naruto I'm sorry for what will happen to you, I promise to punish any villager that that tries to harm you especially if Danzo tries anything to you."

Minato could hear him from behind the door as a tear came down from his eye but he had to wipe it away as he left his newborn son without saying goodbye.

Flash back end.

"why did I do that?" minato asked  himself as he had both of his hands on his head, he could remember when he and his family came back to the village he found out his son was banished and his charka was sealed off, he also found out when he was five years old the orphanage kicked him out, the villagers had tried to kill him so many times.

he had plans to find him, he had made a new bedroom and had plans for him to be his successor to become the next Hokage, as well to give him money, clothes, new ninja tools, make him a chunin for bringing back Sasuke and last get him married to yugito nii from Kumo.