business deal

Warning this chapter will show the upper moons that have not been seen yet in the anime only in the manga.

If you do not want to be spoiled please click off now.

Anyway on with the chapter

business deal

Muzan and Danzo were in the Infinity fortress, it was an infinite dimension full of rooms and stairs that went up and down and sideways.

"I must say I have forgotten all about this place," Danzo said.

"Yes but enough discussion about old times, let's get to work with our deal," Muzan said as both went to sit at a table and both were looking eye to eye at each other.

"So what is our deal we have here with getting rid of the Kimera and the threat they brought us both?" Danzo asked.

"Ever since Japan came into existence my demons have been getting captured and been turning against me, Naruto has found a way to break my curse from them as well bring both humans and demons together, which is something I don't like happening, now you and the demon slayers had also suffered from this because now the demon Slayer Corp has become no longer needed but I think there's a way that can be changed," Muzan said as Danzo wanted to know what did he mean by that.

"And how exactly would that be?" Danzo asked.

"Japan has become a threat towards getting rid of me as well getting rid of all you demon slayers, all because of that boy Naruto, there are a few things I will need you to do for me, first getting rid of him and his family sooner than later will become a threat, find me that blue spider Lily and assassinate the Ubuyashiki family," Muzan explained as Danzo was shocked.

"That is a hard list to complete what would I get in return if I was able to do all that?" Danzo asks as Muzan looked at him.

"Simple in return for getting rid of Ubuyashiki family I can get the demon Slayer Corp more missions by turning citizens from villages that are not from Japan and have them become demons and give you a word about it more missions would mean more money for all of you and demon Slayer Corp, kill Naruto and even the rest of his family Japan would become more open for you demon slayers, and get me that blue spider Lily, believe me, you can have whatever you want if you get me that flower," Muzan explained.

Danzo took him into thinking about this, "that could actually be done but I would need more help my route is not that big as it used to be or strong," Danzo explained as Muzan got up.

"Which is why there are some things that could be needed do you know any demon slayers that could be useful as a demon? As well my upper moons would be  able to help you," Muzan said as Danzo looked up.

"If that's all then you would need help with, then... We have a deal," Danzo said as he got up.

"Then let's seal it," Muzan said as he pulled out his hand to shake Danzo's hand.

Danzo pull out his and shake it but then a shark point came out of muzans hand when they shook their hands.

Danzo was screaming in pain, "what did you do!?"

"Nothing bad I just need you to become more useful to me, ever since I lost my ability to use chakra along with my other demons we have to use only our blood demon arts that was anything similar to chakra, I can't just have you going back on your word, I know you too well Danzo it may have been different back and that Shinobi era but now that you all have joined that demon Slayer Corp, I can't just have you being human and letting you go behind my back and tell everyone, I will take no such risk again," Muzan said as a door appeared and it open and Danzo was back into his room.