Konoha village

Konoha village

After everything that had happened to Konoha they had made the decision to join the demon slayer corp. most shinobi were now wearing the demon slayer uniform, many things have changed since then.

The village was no longer able to use charka, thanks to 11 tails, They all now use breathing styles.

From all the damages the hidden village of the leaves had to expand.

Now the Hokage mountain was completely gone they used that to expand the whole entire village.

All the buildings were remodel into how demon Slayer Corp have theirs.

The village was now twice the side thanks to all the new people who have joined their village after they lost their homes from the 11 tails.

Where the Hokage building was it still stood where it was but now it was in the center of the village thanks to the expansion.

Namikaze and Uzumaki clan have become know best for using water, lighting, and wind breathing style.

The Hyuga Clan lost their byakugan and now had normal eyes, Hinata and Neji both now had grey blue eyes, Even though they didn't have byakugan, they still have a strong sense of sight.

Neji and Tenten got married and had one son.

Ever since chakra was gone, Neji no longer has the seal on him anymore. Still, since then, all members were forced to sign a contract with the main branch of the clan to stay loyal to them, the ones who wouldn't would no longer to be a part of the clan, and Neji was one of them, but it did change when Hinata took over as the clan head.

Neji now wears his demon slayer uniform with a white and grey kimono.

Tenten clan became know best for making the demons slayer swords after years of hard work she put into them.

She wears her demon slayer uniform but with a skirt and wears a pink kimono.

Hinata and Kiba got married and had one girl.

When Hinata became clan head, her dream to make it better than how it was now would came true for both sides of her clan, and she got Neji to come back.

She wears her demon slayer uniform, but with a long skirt making it more like a dress, and wears a light purple kimono. She also let her hair grow out. It was now almost touching the floor.

Kiba became known best with dag breathing styles. He had a pack of dags with him now. He wears his demon slayer uniform but rips off the sleeves and opens his buttons to show off his muscular body to everyone.

Chouji never married.

He became the new clan head and wore his demon slayer uniform but keeps eating away.

Rock Lee never married.

Lee wanted to help train all the new demon slayers. He wore his demon slayer uniform but dyed it green.

Shino never married.

Shino, just like rock lee wanted to help train all the new demon slayers. He wears his demon slayer uniform but with a long dark green kimono.

Ino and Shikamaru got married and had one son.

ino and Shikamaru, after becoming the new clan heads, they would work together, making their home into something greater than how it used to be.

ino wears her demon slayer uniform but with a skirt and wears a purple kimono.

Shikamaru wore his demon slayer uniform with his green and grey kimono.