that's it

Okay everyone I hope you have been enjoying the last chapter as we are now here and I hope you are enjoying and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

NOW QUICK WARNING ⚠️

This chapter will contain attempted suicide so if you don't want to read I would suggest don't read this chapter.

Anyway enjoy the new chapter

that's it

Minato couldn't believe it as he was back home with his wife and the rest of his family left feeling shocked.

None of them could not believe what had happened, Danzo had convinced the fire daimyo to replace him.

It was even more of a surprise because after the world had lost their chakra most of the Daimyo how died or retired as they lost so much of their power from the world chakra loss.

They lost their power but yet the fire daimyo was still in charge even after konoha had joined demon Slayer Corp.

He didn't really do that much for the village after but he did allow me to make most of the decisions.

However he knew the fire daimyo still had power over him but minato thought daimyo would never do something like this and we just sit back and let him do all the work.

Minato was definitely wrong along with the rest of his family, when they found out they were definitely in disgust.

Kushina would normally get angry but with her age and without her energy she used to had she simply just fainted onto the ground.

Kurumi and karuta we're deeply disgusted with this news, label for parents and care so much about their own children's safety and care as both of their children had problems with them when they were born.

They took very good extra care of them unlike their other parents, Sasuke and Sakura didn't really care that much for their own children as Kurumi and karuta would do anything for them.

"That is sick!" Kurumi yelled as she wanted to go there but Minato grabbed her by the arm to stop her.

"What do you think you're doing? you can't just go in there!" Minato told her.

Kurumi had looked at her father with disquest and anger, "why are you not on our side with this?"

"Kurumi is right why are you not angry just like the rest of us?" karuta asked him as Minato did look ashamed but you know why.

"You really don't think I am? I was forced out of that room when I found out!" Minato told them.

"Then why are you not on our side?" karuta asked as he wanted to know why.

"Because if we do anything it could only make things worse for us and for them, we can't just storm in now that Danzo is the hokage," Minato explained.

"So kidnapping children is all right exspecially if they are our nephews!?" Kurumi said as she could not take it she used her other hand and surprised her own father and punched him in the face.

It barely hurt him but it did surprise him that he let her go.

She ran out of the house and tripped onto the ground both Minato and karuta ran over and got her back up.

She was screaming and yelling for them to let her go as tears were coming down her eyes with all the pain that was going on in her life.

Her marriage was a failure since the beginning, she wasn't strong enough to do anything right, she can't even fight back how she used to.