the meeting part two

"Naruto!? is that you?" minato asked in shock as Everyone else behind him was surprised to what their hokage said.

"it's odd you would say that, I use to go by that title in the past 15 years ago but now I go by menma Kimera," menma explained as he noticed they brought some children with them, "well I must say I didn't know you were bringing kids with you, the children can play with mine while we have our short meeting."

"That sounds nice, thank you, Mr kimera," Kurumi said as she and kuruto took their kids to hang out with the Kimera children.

"kuruto I cant believe our older brother and his wife has five kids," Kurumi said as they walked over to them.

"I know they all look so cute," kuruto said as four kids got up to greet them

Lizzy heard what they said and bowd to her, "bless you miss," Lizzy's cheeks blushed red.

"It's a pleasure to meet thee, Mrs. Uchiha and Mr namikaze," both Ciel and Alois said and brought bowl to them.

luna came over to Kurumi's son, "it's a great honor to meet you," luna pulled out her hand to shake, "may I ask what is your name?"

"my name is Fugaku jr," Fugaku spoke in a shy voice.

"would you like to read with me"? luna asked.

"sure," Fugaku said as luna showed him a book of fashion.

Lizzy walked over to kuruto "excuse me sir who is the little girl your holding?"

"she is my daughter Himari, she is blind," kuruto said as his daughter had problems seeing.

"I understand I help out with blind people," Lizzy said as kuruto was surprise hearing that.

"you do? how young you are?" kuruto asked.

"our dad put us in all different programs, helped us get around to meet people and help others," Lizzy explained as they both sat down and kept talking.

Kurumi sat down next to her son and her niece as she saw both Ciel and Alois were reading about history on machines, Kurumi looked over to see her husband and sister in law also known as Sasuke and sakura, they stayed with the rest of the group as both wanted to know how did their dead last teammate is now the owner of a billion-dollar company.

"now I assume your all here because you desired an Alliance with us in japan if I am correct?" menma asks minato.

"yes, menm..." minato was cut off by menma Kimera.

its Mr. Kimera if you please, Lord Hokage, of the hidden leaf, this is a meeting and I prefer to do this formally," menma stated as he does not let people call him by his first name unless its family or close friends or when he's not at his job, "now please continue on what you were telling me, Lord Hokage."

all the demon slayers were surprised by the way naruto talked about being formal, back before he was banished he didn't talk like that ever before.

"Mr. Kimera it's in our best interest for an Alliance with Japan, it's our job to protect humans from demons, we know that multiple demons have come here to eat your people, anytime one of my demon slayers have come here they got into trouble for doing their job and were thrown into jail and had their swords broken before being sent back home," minato explained as menma looked at him with boredom in his eyes.

"I see Mr namikaze, well let me explain something here, japan is the start of a New Era and left behind the old era known as the shinobi era, one of the tasks we do here is making peace with demons, finally ending this war that has lasted for over a millennium, and I'm sorry to tell you all but the old shinobi era just has no place here in japan nor does this demon Slayer way," menma explained leaving them all in shock.