konoha prisoners

I hope everyone has been enjoying this fanfiction as I do too.

Now that we got to this chapter more things will start happening as well we are right now halfway through to complete this whole entire fanfiction.

If you want more chapters you are more than welcome to help by commenting down below and tell me what you think it really means a lot anyway enjoy the fanfiction.

konoha prisoners

By morning Naruto and Hannah were already at the dinner table with their two daughters and younger son malachite.

"Where is ciel and Alois?" Naruto asked his wife as Hannah had a look on her face like she had no idea.

"I really don't know, maybe they're still asleep?" Hannah said as she looked at both of her daughters.

"I don't know Mother I haven't seen them since last night," Luna said as she had no idea where her brother was.

Lizzy had shook her head.

Hannah had rung the bell for her three triplet butlers to come in the dining table.

"What do you need Miss Hannah?" The first one asked.

"Is there something we can get?" The second one asked.

"Is there something wrong with the food?" The third one asked.

"Both of our sons ciel and Alois have not come down yet for  breakfast, would you please go and check on them?" Hannah asked as all three bowed their heads down to her.

"Of course miss Hannah," the first one said.

"Right away miss Hannah," the second one said.

"Will do miss Hannah," the third one said and then all three turned and left.

Naruto did look a bit awkward, "you know I get the point they've been your butlers before Japan was even built but why do they always keep talking like that?"

Hannah smiled, "you know how they are, they always been that way in my pack."

"Yep you got alpha, beta and then Omega Butler," Naruto said as he waited for them to come back down for an answer.

With you in a few minutes the three had come back downstairs to the dining room table.

"We are sorry Miss Hannah," the first one said.

"We checked and they're not in their rooms," the second one said.

"We don't know where they are," the third one said.

Both parents and siblings were surprised by this.

"Where could have they gone?" Hannah asked.

"I'm not exactly sure but we will figure out," naruto said as he hope nothing bad had happened.

"Maybe they just left and Skipped breakfast to go somewhere?" Luna tried to suggest an idea but then she thought about it and they would never miss breakfast for any reason without telling them first.

"I don't think so sweetie," Hannah said as she got up and went to look around the house with the butlers.

Naruto joined in to help.

Later

None of them could find anything about their children's disappearance as Hannah kept on looking as naruto went to work.

After a bit of time passed

Kurama knocked on the door and came in, "lord Kimera, Sebastian and Claude have return."