party part 3

3rd and final part now it is a bit shorter than some of the other chapters but I hope you all enjoy this one.

party part 3

Back downstairs everyone was confused except for Hannah and the servants.

"Why are they all going up?" Kurumi ask as the three triplets we're blocking the stairs.

"There is a private meeting," the first triplets speak and told her as both of the siblings and kushina we're confused.

"Mr Kimera does not allow anyone to attend these meetings unless you have an invitation," the second one said.
"Why would there be a private.

"None of you well except for Mrs Hannah could be allowed to come meeting," the last one said

"But why during a party?" Karuta ask.

"That is classified business," the first one said.

"Classify business indeed," the second one said.

"As classified as it always been," the third one that said as kushina was getting really annoyed.

"Mom relax This Is How They always talk," kurumi explain to her as Hannah went to get another drink for her and for the guests.

Karuta went over to Hannah, "You know something Hannah I want to know what does your name mean, me and my brother were discussing different names and meaning behind them and with the kids of yours, got to say they were definitely great what they meant."

"It simply means Grace, my husband was definitely Grace to have a wife like me," Hannah said as she started laughing before they return back to the group.

"You are right about that," karuta said as everyone still want to know what was going on upstairs not so much of the two siblings but kushina.

"So do you three want to know what's going on there?" Hannah asked them as they all are curious.

"There was a reason why I said Naruto does not like being reminded of bad things during this time, not just for what I said earlier but also this is a gathering up on Muzan kibutsuji," Hannah told them as all look shocked.

Upstairs in Naruto study

Naruto was sitting down in his desk as everyone had needed to talk to him.

"So now that we're all here it's time that we discuss this now," Naruto said as kurama stood right up next to him.

"He has indeed right we need to know about the information you all have gathered," kurama said as everyone was ready to start talking.

Garra stood up, "Naruto, me and the others have went around the demon Slayer Corp, along with the demon Slayer tanjiro and his sister demon nezuko who we have discovered has conquered the Sun recently."

Naruto's eyes immediately went directly on to him, "really now? So she's able to walk into sunlight without being harmed?"

"Yes indeed it's been proven by the demon slayers who we have a friended," Garra told him.

"Me and the others have also believe that there have been spies in the demon Slayer Corp of Muzan kibutsuji, the evidence is that there were been spotted eyeballs just somehow rolling around the area, for this reason we had the two under a complete lock up for their own protection," Garra explain as that did surprise Naruto.

"Where exactly are they lock up?" Naruto ask as Garra sit down and Han stood up.

"They are under my manner, it has been for their own protection as mine is surrounded with steam and if we have been lucky no one has followed us," han explain as he went on further, "it has come to my attention that the remains of the demon Slayer Corp are willing to help as long it means to kill Muzan, well to be more clear the ones that I've only been friended which is very few."

Yagura look at Han and then stood up, "with all due respect Han and Naruto, I must ask is it a wise idea that for the very few we are in a somewhat alliance with demon slayers the numbers are simply tanjiro two teammates and a few others which are the pillars who have come around for seeing nezuko not being like the other demons who has never once consumed blood."

Matatabi then took a stood up and said, "be that as it may it still does not change anything, we need everyone we can in order to win once we finally locate Muzan when he's no longer hiding in his base."

After that being said all did turn their heads to Naruto and his own brother kurama did want to know something, "Naruto we all do respect you but we want to know why have you not use your blood demon art to just go inside his base and capture him? as I can tell that's what everyone's thinking."

Naruto shook his head as he was a bit pissed off by hearing that, "believe me everyone if I could I would have done that before I got rid of all the chakra, Muzan kibutsuji Infinity fortress that we have gather information of from the upper moons that been captured, that base is a pocket dimension that I am not able to access since it is not mine but another demon."

"So that explains it, Muzan kibutsuji couldn't just forever hide from us then," kurama said as he and the others started to believe this was becoming hopeless.

Naruto stood up and look at all of them, "everyone here today as we have always been working together since the end of chakra and the end of the Shinobi world, when Japan was built we promised ourselves to make this world a better place but also Muzan can hide all you want but we can never let him rest when he's out, Japan will always be a threat to him and he will always try to find ways to ruin this place, one day even if it takes years or as we all hope soon, nothing will change the fact one day his luck will run out and once that does believe me we'll be taking great pleasure finally ridding the world of him and freeing the demons from his curse once and for all."

Everyone did took deep thought what Naruto just said, they all knew he was right, if they just stop Muzan would continue going on with his plans of ruining this place as they all need to stay on top to make sure he stays weak.

Back downstairs

Kurumi was looking down thinking of everything not Hannah had explained, "so that's what all the tale beasts and jinchuurikis have been doing all this time, they've been trying to find the demon King so they can kill him?"

Hannah nodded.

The group came back downstairs and everyone went to the dining room to finally start eating.

It was definitely going to be a great meal for the all as they were all going to enjoy the celebration while it lasts.

with Muzan

Muzan stood in front of six demons, these demons were his last upper moons and would be his plans on capturing nezuko to finally conquer the Sun once and for all.

"I want you all to prepare yourself especially you Sasuke Uchiha now upper Moon 4, you all will have a part to play in order to bring down Mr Kimera and all the others that will send our way," Muzan told them all.

To be continued

Yes the final battle will soon begin and I hope you're all looking forward to it.

It will be the last few chapters of the story but how many I'm not sure of.

I don't think the story will get to 30 chapters as I'm pretty sure but still.

Anyway thank you for reading and I will see you guys in the next chapter.