Naruto family life

Naruto family life

Naruto was sleeping with his wife as both were curled up together in bed.

Hannah slowly opened her eyes and saw her husband was still asleep.

Naruto soon woke up seeing his wife smiling At him, "morning my vanilla," Naruto said as he rubbed his hand on her cheek.

Both herd their door open, it was Kurama he came to wake them up.

"Lord and Lady Kimera, it is morning it's time to get up," Kurama said as both just got up from snuggling together.

"Not at this time, Kurama it's our day off and we prefer to sleep," Naruto said as both were about to go back to sleep.

"Sorry but you do have a meeting you promised, I'll start you both a bath," Kurama said as he went to the bathroom and came out with a bowl of cold water, "here's a head start," Kurama splashed it on both of them on their heads.

"KURAMA!!" Naruto yelled as he jumped out of the bed, Kurama ran out of the room and Naruto chased him.

Hannah just look at them running out of the door and was giggling at them, "some things never change with those two," Hannah got herself up and went to the bathroom to get herself ready for the day.

Naruto had Kurama down on the Floor, "How Dare You Splash Water On Me! I should fire you for this!"

Kurama knew he didn't mean what he said, as if naruto would ever consider doing something like that, "damn it what happened to that old side of you? When you were a kid you did a lot of pulling pranks on others, you've been becoming more of a strick and snotty person."

"Excuse me, I happen to know that I am... a strick and snotty person," naruto started laughing, "all right I guess you're right."

Naruto got up and helped Kurama get back up, "so anyway what is the meaning for today? I thought I was able to take a break from work was I wrong on the date?"

"It's not one of your company or business meetings, as well those charging events, it's the meeting with getting everything ready for the dinner party to throw within a few weeks, all the cooks and everything else is going to be ready need to know what you want for it," Kurama explained.

"Oh, thank you, I just been so caught up with all the things that have been stressing me out lately, I completely forgot the simple things but then again it's still just as hard as working at a billion-dollar company," Naruto said as he walked off.

"Um Naruto, are you forgetting something to do first?" Kurama asked.

"What do you mean?" Naruto asked.

"Look in the mirror in the bathroom next to the hallway here," Kurama said as he went to the bathroom and saw himself without his makeup and he was in his nightclothes still.

"You see what I mean now?" Kurama said as Naruto couldn't believe he forgot to get himself ready for the day.

"All right, please get my makeup I'm going to get ready for the long day that is waiting for me," Naruto said as Kurama left and Naruto walked out to the hallway and looked outside the window it was a beautiful sunny day he was looking at.

Then the whole entire summer view had changed to Winter view then went black, "hey what happened to my Summer view windows?"

One of the other butlers had come, "I'm terribly so sorry lord Kimera, the window TV viewing is being changed to a winter scene, your wife had asked for it."

"All right then, please continue on what you do," Naruto said as the Butler went on doing his job.

Kurama came back and put his makeup on, covering his whisker marks, contact lenses to make his eyes look ocean blue, as well getting Naruto dressed in a black suit, he also had a royal blue vest and royal blue tie as well both had a paisley tuxedo on them.