party part 2

I hope everyone had enjoyed the last chapter as we are now here and I hope you enjoy it for what comes next.

Party part 2

With everything and everyone now that I've arrive it was time to start the party.

All the children were hanging around together and talking as

Karuta and Kurumi still can't believe it even though they had already known about the formal jinchurikis I've been alive this whole time by Naruto, it was still a surprise to see they were all alive still and most had started families of their own.

Everyone was talking as Karuta and Kurumi look around as they did not know what to talk about to anyone but they were happy to see their kids were making friends as Luna and Lizzy took them to introduce them to all the others.

Kurumi was getting a drink, as she was pouring into herself a drink, she heard a familiar voice, "enjoying the party?"

Kurumi look up to see Hannah and Her mother.

"Mom? What are you doing all your room? I thought you were under arrest still?" Kurumi ask as Hannah started to explain.

Flashback

Hannah had one upstairs how she forgot something but as she did she saw kushina was out of her room.

"Excuse me Mrs namikaze but why are you not in your room?" Hannah ask as she sounded a bit mad in her voice.

"The servants never came and gave me the meal the whole entire day, I'm sorry but I..." Hannah stop her right there.

"Oh that explains it, forgive them but we had them all busy with getting everything for the party, come with me, we'll get you something to eat," Hannah said as they went back downstairs.

Flashback ends

"Wait a severance forgot to feed mom today?" Kurumi ask as that actually surprised her.

"I'm guessing whoever was the person to do that forgot to remember they had someone to feed up on house arrest, since he hadn't eaten I had told my husband what happened and we allow her to stay and eat," Hannah explain.

"So she's welcome to stay?" Kurumi ask as Hannah smiled.

"Of course she is," Hannah said as she knew Naruto really was unhappy about this but was not going to let the woman starve tonight.

"You know while we're all here I want to know something from you Hannah, I never got the chance to know how did you in and Naruto meet?" Kurumi ask wanting to know as she never got the chance to ask before.

"Well that's actually a hard story to kind of explain... It was actually depressing at first but at the end everything got better for me and him," Hannah told them.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't..." Kurumi was stopped by Hannah.

"No it's all right you didn't know... But since you are family I suppose I can tell you, come with me," Hannah said as all three ladies went to the dining room so they could talk alone.

"Why did you bring us here?" Kurumi ask as she was a bit confused ask for why they cannot speak in public with everyone else.

"Truth I told this party is more of a special forgetting problems, we have these once every few years and honestly when we do we try not to bring up bad things, my husband especially does not like hearing it," Hannah explain.

"But how bad could have been for you two to meet?" Kurumi ask as Hannah took a seat at the long table and started to explain.

"Well you see, before I even knew Naruto I was nothing more but a poor girl who was an orphan as well, I was that type of girl that had such big dreams but living in a such poor village, I was mostly treated being horrible for dreaming that something that may never come true, people made fun of my looks because I did not look like them, until the very night The demon King Muzan kibutsuji had came and started feasting on the villagers as I beg him not to kill me," Hannah started as both was surprised.