ending

ending

When the news first broke out by kurama everyone was in grief and sadness at the loss of Naruto.

Hannah lost a husband.

All five of his children lost a father.

His two siblings had lost their older brother they had just got back.

Kushina and Minato felt into such grief for the sun they never got the chance to know or raise.

Everyone else who knew him truly were heartbroken at the loss.

It had been one year since the anniversary of Naruto's death.

Many things have changed within the year, first the Kimera company had been taking over by kurama.

Kurama was able to because no one else could do the job better than the one who always stand by and had known everything how things are done there.

Kurama would continue on keeping narcos company alive and well.

Kurama had finished up Minato sentence, he was in life for prison as the kushina would remain under a house arrest.

The ones were found guilty were either put to death or given life in prison while some others managed to escape with their lives but remain under arrest in a small poor village as they learn new ways how to live in this world.

Because of the death of Muzan two great things had happened thanks to Naruto's sacrifice.

Japan was able to start being more safe outside as no more demons under the control of Muzan kibutsuji.

Because of this the demon Slayer Corp had finally been disbanded bringing an end to the Shinobi way once and for all.

Everyone who was one station only had to be forced to give up if they didn't want to.

Since chakra can never come back people will start have to learn without it as it would become nothing more but a TV show and a legend as the years would go on.

With the company making more money again with the lands and businesses going up demons have gotten even better.

It was actually thanks to nezuko, Tamayo was able to find out a way to thanks to that little girl not only did she turn nezuko back into human but an antidote that can turn other demons if they wanted to, some did and some were used to being demons and before to live that way, two new things had happened to demons though, she had found a way to give demons the ability to conquer the Sun at last so now everyone can be in sunlight, not only that but she found a way to remove demons from their graves and hunger from blood permanently, demons no longer have to buy or get any special meals that had animal blood anymore instead they eat regular food now.

All the members of the tail beasts and their formal jinchurikis would always remain close to the Kimera family.

For the Kimera family

Hannah and the rest of her family went to move into a brand new mansion.

It wasn't either heartbreaking for all of them that their family member Naruto had died but they would always remember them.

Hannah had allowed her children to actually go to public schools and malachite would start kindergarten.

The reason why is that she wanted her children to get out more and to make more friends.

Kurumi and karuta felt like they were cheated for losing their brother when they had finally got him back.

They still live with the Kimera family as Hannah had allowed it while their mother kushina was under house arrest in the village with all the other konoha Shinobi.

Kurumi and karuta children had also went to public school and started making friends and become completely different children, they were happy and exploring and had a bunch of new friends.

No one would forget Naruto's sacrifice, not his family, not his friends or the people of Japan.

And there will be something special to remember Naruto forever.

The one-year anniversary of Naruto death.

The members of the Kimera family along with Naruto's siblings and the members of the tail beast and formal jinchurikis we're all in black.

There was a humongous blanket covering over something that stood over 30 ft tall and a new park that was big and open to the public.

So many humans and demons had gather around to see this.

Kurama had went up to the microphone that was on the stage with him.

"Hello everyone, today we are here to mourn and remember the death of menma Kimera, however many may not know this but is true identity was naruto uzumaki."

Everyone was surprised well most since Naruto's true identity was not revealed to the entire public.

"It may be hard to believe but it is true, naruto at a young age when he was banned from his old village known as konoha that now is no more, Naruto had believe in a better world as he was treated very horribly by his own people for things that were not his fault, Naruto has done many things to bring Japan to where it is as he wanted to help many people and many lives, when he first formed this company he helped many people build up their own businesses and with all of them together thanks to him Japan was built, a City where demons and humans can live together in peace, if it wasn't for him this city and country may have never existed because of him, he has brought so many people together and he encouraged others to follow their dreams and make them reality, so today me along with everyone else here behind me are percent this statue in honor of him."

When the speech was over all nine of the tail beasts had revealed they're multiple tails and grab onto the blanket pulling it down to review the statue.

The statue was Naruto, he wore a suit, it showed history marks and spiky hair, looking up towards the sky with a smiled.

Hannah came over to the microphone, "thank you kurama, it is true my husband was Naruto as I had known about it before Japan was even built, we share the same dream to make the world a better place for everyone, even though he's gone me and my family will still continue on his legacy, my husband I was so proud of everything he had done, he was a wonderful husband and a wonderful father to his children, he will always be remembered in my heart along with everyone close to him."

Kurumi and karuta we're both allowed to go next.

"It is hard to believe it has been an year since his death and it was heartbroken for us, we didn't have the chance to know our brother that long as we were separated when we were just newborns from him, at first Naruto was not willing to give us a chance because of the bad things our family had done but Naruto gave us a chance our brother had to believe in us and our children, for over the last couple months of spending with him was honestly one of the best things that happened as we got the chance to finally meet him and had a real Bond before he was gone, our only wishes that we got a chance it was longer, he will forever be missed by us and we know by so many others who will never forget them," after they were done they actually were tearing up and left the microphone.

It was still a surprise for everyone to learn but everyone we're proud of what naruto had done for them and just like the speeches his brother, his wife and siblings gave they would all honor and carry on his legacy too.

Everyone clap

The rest of the day was an anniversary of the death of Naruto, everyone who knew him all talk and discussed the memories they had with him.

In heaven

Naruto was looking down and was proud with tears coming down his eyes, he had a smile on his face as the old man the formal third Hokage stood next to his side.

Naruto was so proud and honor of his legacy that he had created and it will never be forgotten.

Naruto knew life will continue on for all of them as his sacrifice he made was worth it for them all.

The end