the truth behind everything

Okay this chapter will finally be explaining a lot of what happened in the last 20 years with Naruto and his siblings together.

This has been a chapter I've been long awaiting for and it's going to be one of my longest chapters as well.

I hope you enjoy what comes next as well we are getting closer to the end but we still got a way to go.

I really do want to complete the story before the end of January.

But I'll go on more with that later until then enjoy the story.

the truth behind everything

All three were setting down of couch in the office as they all had a lot of catching up to do.

"This doesn't make sense though?" Kurumi started, "you and the chimera Shadow demon are the same?"

"Wait a minute that also doesn't make with several other things? Why didn't you say anything all those years back then with us when we were in the woods and why did you left us there!?" Karuta ask both had so many questions now with him.

"quite really, well then again there was a lot that needs to be explained," Naruto said as his outfit completely transformed into a nice black.

Both were still surprised at the fact that their brother was a demon, "were the villagers actually right about you being a demon?"

"No... I became a demon shortly after the first time we met," Naruto said as both didn't understand how I was possible.

"But how? Your chakra was sealed up," Kurumi mention.

"You do realize you don't tackling need chakra to become a demon right?" Naruto ask him as Kurumi felt like an idiot because her husband became a demon and that was recently with chakra being gone for over a decade now.

"Well that's not really the question I want to know, the real question is why?" Kurumi ask as she wanted to know why her brother became a demon.

"Why? Do you mean why I became a demon? Or why with everything I had done? Then again you probably want to know all?" Naruto ask them as both wanted to know everything.

Naruto was finally going to explain it and finally they will know, "yes do all of it but why did you got rid of all chakra? Was it for revenge?"

"It's actually far more complicated than that," Naruto said as he remember how this all began.

"You see the truth is shortly after we meant all those years ago, I was planning taking my own life," those words actually completely surprised both of the siblings.

"I was ready to do it and everything because I could no longer take being pushed around and everyone think they could just do what they want to me and I just forgive them for it, I was tired of it all but that's when Muzan kibutsuji came and turn me into a demon, turns out the whole entire thing was all a plan of his and Danzo, the truth is the whole entire banishment was his plan as had everyone under his control," Naruto explain as both were couldn't deny it but then again that would have actually explain what the ramen family meant when they spoke to him about what they did.

"But why? I mean I didn't really know the full story of why they banished you but still for bringing back Sasuke injured," karate said as naruto roll his eyes to that.

"That I always hate, everyone thought was my fault for hurting him but it wasn't, you see what happened was Sasuke Uchiha all those years ago back then wanted revenge and to kill his brother Itachi of course I'm pretty sure you know about the massacre of his clan, now the truth is I try to convince him to come back but he refused and when I tried to restrain him well long story short me and him thought to the death really," Naruto explain as both were completely in shock.