the fight begins

Hello everyone this is Justin game 44 and before this chapter begins I want to give you all a quick update about something.

Now I noticed they're having people telling me I do need to fix my grandma and honestly yes I do definitely agree with that.

I want go though And explain why do I make a a lot of mistakes and why does this happen.

Now the truth is one of the reasons why this happens is because first I use the microphone on my phone, the reason why I mostly do that is because it's quick and easier for me to put the words in that way.

However as time went on I have come to see that was a very big mistake, for the reason is that sometimes it will copy words or some other times it will mistake or if I'm sometimes mispronounce something.

This does mean mispronounce something but there are sometimes if I put in a certain sentence the microphone might actually mistaked it oh you're trying to say something like this.

It is true but still the other reason why these mistakes happen is because some of the words I use in my Naruto FanFictions since some of the words are actually in a different language like the name themselves that does cause problems.

Now you could probably be wondering oh you just need to check and why do you use the microphone all the time?

That's also the problem my eyes honestly go lazy at times where I'm really cannot stay focused at words and it honestly takes me going back through chapters and when I have the energy I fix up the grammar mistakes.

Also a lot of people do wonder why do I use the microphone then?

Simply where I live it's very noisy and loud and a lot of people in my house love yelling and complaining for the most stupid reasons.

But that's personal business

When that does happen to a lot of the time it got my brain to unfocus thinking how to spell things so I used the microphone to quickly spell the words for me.

Now in all honestly I know it's really hard to read some of my chapters that are actually with all the Miss grammar mistakes.

I am sorry that this does happen I just wanted to explain why these grammar mistakes keep happening and hope you all understand.

Now if any of you want you cannot sleep go through the chapters and tell me where the grammar mistakes are.

By me knowing directly where they are I can go to them and fix them.

I do hope everyone here understands as will continue to go back at the previous chapters to fix up my grandma mistakes.

I do try to keep reading the words before I go on to the next sentence as well but like I said my eyes do have a habit of going lazy, so that does make it a problem at times as well.

Until then though please enjoy the chapter.

The fight begins

It has now been a couple weeks since what had happened, Naruto and the members of the tail beast and formal jinchurikis have taken things seriously.

Security has been improving to make sure no threat comes surprising.

This was giving Naruto headaches as he was getting tired of spending so much money for security.

In his office

Naruto continue to do his work running his business as these past few weeks have not only been headaches.