what's been going on

This will be a little time jump to a few weeks later as some things have changed during that time.

I hope you all enjoy what comes next in this chapter as I do too.

what's been going on

It has been some time after what had happened and things have been really busy for Naruto.

After enjoying the nice family reunion with his siblings and their children.

Fugaku and Himari have been doing quite better with the surgery and the medicine they have taken.

Kurumi and karuta the same thing can be said about them, thanks to the hospital and medicine that Naruto help them got they have been doing a lot better.

With everything that had happened many things have changed, first Naruto did got his siblings they check up too to make sure everything was right with them and to know what they needed to get better.

Kurumi was now wearing a beautiful red and black kimono dress.

Karuta was now wearing a black suit with a blue dress coat.

Fugaku was now wearing a red shirt with black shorts and dress shoes

Himari had beautiful gorgeous Amber eyes as she was happy to finally see and to see her father's face, she was wearing a lovely white and pink dress cover with flowers, she even had a flower hair clip in her hair.

Ciel, Alois, Luna and Lizzy all help took care of their cousins, Hannah was happy to be with her brother and sister-in-law.

They all help out each other as their children still need a lot of bed rest from the surgery but they were slowly recovering and doing a lot better.

They were playing all types of games, watching tv shows, learning new things as everything was getting a lot better for everyone in the household.

Naruto even had plans when they get better to start a better education for those two as well, Of course speaking of which Naruto was completely busy with the overgrown population in prison.