exiled

This is naruto and demon slayer crossover fanfiction.

Naruto was banished for doing his job and he Disappeared from the world.

his family came back to the village with two younger siblings of his.

Little did anyone know a new demon has come into the world.

Everything was going to change for better or worse?

There's only one thing we can do, read and find out.

exiled

Naruto uzumaki was a 13 years old boy who was now banished, and his chakra was sealed off for him to use.

The reason why was all because he brought back Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto did what he was told to do he had done his job for bringing back the traitor Sasuke Uchiha who was willing to abandon and betray his own village for his search for power from one of their most dangerous enemies
orochimaru.

Naruto had almost got killed by Sasuke But naruto is the one who is getting all the blame and getting punished for it all.

everyone says sasuke uchiha was loyal to the village and he would never do such things, Naruto was called a liar by everyone in the village.

Nobody came to say goodbye to naruto, all of his friends of Konoha 11, Iruka, the ramen family, Tsunade, and Jiraiya didn't say goodbye, they all betrayed him.

It seems they were all on konaha side, Their loyalty was to konaha and they betrayed naruto at the end, After everything he has done for them, After everything they went through with him they had abandoned him.

After Naruto was gone, everyone believed the demon fox was gone for good and would never be seen again in their village.

Soon after that day, the most shocking and surprising thing had happened, the fourth Hokage and kushina came back Along with two children of theirs., which shocked the entire hidden leaf village.

The fourth Hokage explained to them all that naruto held the soul and his two other children Kurumi and karuta, held the Kyuubi yin and yang chakra and the Uzumaki bloodline.

Kurumi had her mother's long red hair that went down to her back, and it was in a ponytail, She had her father's face and whisker birth marks on her cheeks, beautiful ocean blue eyes, yin Kyuubi powers.

karuta had his father blond her and Jiraiya heircut but no ponytail, he had his father face and whisker birth marks on his cheeks, beautiful sky blue eyes, yang Kyuubi powers.

They explained to the whole entire village of Konoha why they left, they left to secretly train their children so they can not put the village in danger if the demonic chakra took over them and in fear might harm the village, now that their kids have more control over it, they have decided to return to their village once again.

Everyone came to accept it and celebrate their return home, Everyone soon forgot about Naruto as Minato was Hokage again, and all looked great for the village for the next two years were just great for them all.

However, going into the third year, a team was order to find the Akatsuki base because there have been some rumors going on about naruto being with them.

When they found the base, all the members of the Akatsuki were found dead in a cave with their organs  gone and looked like a lion ate them alive.

It was even more scary as there were bloody footprints of that look like to be a lion, goat and a fox.

During the seven years of naruto banished many villagers from the land of the earth, wind, lighting, water, and sound were destroyed, they could not live there anymore, so they ran to the land of fire, once they got there all said a new bijuu demon that had 11 tails and it called itself the shadow chimera demon and the king of shadow demons.