capture upper demons

Hello everyone before this chapter begins I just want you all to know this chapter will contain some manga spoiling from one of the upper moons in the anime.

If you do not want to be spoiled or anything please click off now.

Naruto was in his office working on this laptop until kurama walked in quickly.

capture upper demons

"Mr Kimera, I have something to tell you," kurama said as Naruto closed his laptop and looked at him.

"Kurama I can tell by the way how you're talking it's something very important, so what is it?" Naruto ask.

"Both of my sisters matatabi and kokuo have captured two of muzan upper Moons," kurama said as Naruto was in shock.

"Really?" Naruto asked as kurama nodded his head.

"Yes we have Mr Kimera, as we speak we're getting information out of them," kurama said as Naruto smirked.

"This is definitely great news to hear, when you are done getting information out of them I would like to see these upper Moons," naruto said.

"I will inform you once we're done," kurama said as he left.

Naruto went back on his laptop, "Muzan kibutsuji just you wait when we finally get you."

Back at konoha village

Minato was in his office talking to Kagaya the leader of the demon Slayer Corp.

"The plan had failed, I couldn't believe my lost son who I finally found has become a demon lover who protects demons from the different Corp!! what has made him to do such things?" Minato asked as Kagaya spoke.

"It isn't that much of a surprise to me, Naruto believes demons can be good and would not eat humans, I have seen it for myself before, recently with a boy named tanjiro protecting his demon sister nezuko, she has shown not to devour humans," Kagaya explained.

"Yes I know I was told about that from Giyu Tomioka, nevertheless I will not accept it, since you are the leader of the demon slayers corp I cannot make the decision but if I did I would have tanjiro would be banished and that demon nezuko would be decapitated in front of tanjiro," Minato explained as he was very angry that there was a demon lover in the demons that are Corp.

"But what about your son Naruto? Can you forgive him for what he decided to be?" Kagaya asked?

"I've been thinking about it, after 30 years of me not being there for him, I don't know what caused him to do such things," Minato started "I honestly don't even know if I can see him as my own son, he has decided to be a demon lover to protect demons from us but yet we killed them to protect humans and he believes humans and demons can live together in peace? How is that even possible for someone to think it can be reality?"

"The demons slayer corp is made to protect the innocent if the demons that Naruto is protecting have committed no crime of killing humans then it is possible for humans and demons to live in peace but there will be demons out there still who will continue to eat humans for their blood those are the ones we go after," Kagaya explained as Minato was thinking about it.

"I don't even know how any demon could be innocent, I don't understand how Naruto would have a reason to protect them especially after the 11 tails did to all of us, after what happened we needed help to keep the world going but now it seems like we're in that position again, demons are getting harder to find and it seems the demons we can find are living in Japan but yet we can't go there since the new laws Naruto made," Minato explained.

"I kno..." Kagaya was caught off guard as he lost his balance but Minato got out of his chair and help him.

"Are you alright?" Minato asked as Kagaya nodded his head, "your getting weaker and I'm getting older."