30: 6th first

"𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭," 

~🌙 ~

((t/w mention of teenage pregnancy))

"I really think the flowers and a spoken confession is the best option," Jungwon bantered like a business man, "It's simple, not too costly and very effective."

I agreed thinking that a broke student like me had little time and money to go full out like Heeseung wanted. But alas, the boys were very competitive and loved to debate amongst each other. 

"It's been done before though. How can you be sure that someone else hasn't rocked up to her door with flowers," Heeseung argued. 

"He's right, I almost did that," Sunghoon rightfully pointed out. I had to listen to that point. Sunghoon wasn't much of a romantic type but he did show Hyerin a good time on their date. He knew what she was like after spending all that time with her. How can I not take his advice?

But at the same time, Hyerin and I had a different bond. We were casual with each other, rarely talked about school or work and led very different lives. I could be myself around her so comfortably and not hide anything. She wasn't judgemental at all. She would smile with me, telling me things would get better and that the future is ready for me. 

Thinking about it now, she seemed like a therapist. I mentally laughed at that thought. No matter how this would end, I want to return the favour. 

Hyerin-ssi. I'll be here for you too.

"Let's not overcomplicate things. Alright? We'll go with the flowers first - credits to Jungwonie. If for whatever reason the flowers don't work we will go down our list of ideas," I explained trying to form a favourable plan to everyone. 

"Sorted!" Ni-ki fist bumped me. 

"Why wouldn't the flowers work? Do you mean if she rejects you?" Sunoo pointed out. His last question was very blunt and made me panic at the possible outcome. 

"Aren't you supposed to stop pursuing the girl if they say no the first time?" Jake mentioned as he stroked his chin.

"That's what media says. Even if you like her that much you can't argue with no," Sunghoon described the tough concept. It was a very important one at that. 

"I more meant if something were to go wrong or the plan doesn't go ahead the way it should. If she says no - well that's it for me I guess," I rubbed my neck thinking about the complexity of this one gesture. I remembered how simple it was in elementary school. You just had to say you liked someone and it was official for about a week. Now, it was like a maze and even if you get to the end it doesn't guarantee anything.