1

Hyunjin POV 

"Aaah Hyunjin! Faster!" The girl moaned into his ear as he thrust into her quickly, she cums over his dick, his thrusts get a bit more sloppy as he reaches his high. He releases inside her.

"That was amazing, when can I meet you again." The girl purs as she trails a nail against his abs.

"Never, I can't even remember your name." He say bluntly, her eyes widen.

"What the fuck!" She screeched, he cringes at her annoying ass voice.

"Will you just shut up and get out so I can sleep?" He yells at her. Making her scurry off the bed to throw her clothes on and leave.

He pulls out his phone to text his group chat 

Absolute sex gods

Hyunjin: yo I just finished fucking this annoying ass chick. 

Hyunjin: who wants to come over?

Chan: yea sure I'll come over.

Changbin: I can't, I've got to meet this girl.

Felix: I can come over

Felix: yo Changbin, since when did you get bitches on your dick lmao

Changbin: I get bitches on my dick quite a lot Felix

Han: Hyunjin I can come over

Minho: I can too.

IN: what we gonna do at yours then Hyunjin?

Hyunjin: we'll go drinking.

=====HYERI POV=====

You were in the middle of reading a book when your phone dinged. You pull out your phone to see Hwasa sent a message to the group chat.

The girls and the gays

Hwasa: yo who wants to go drinking?

Seungmin: yea sure why not 💁

Lisa: the rest of Blackpink said yea

Chanyeol: I can't, sorry guys.

Hwasa: it's alright Chany.

Hwasa: Hyeri can you come out 🥺🥺

Hyeri: idk guys

Seungmin: come on Hyeri, you literally never come out with us anymore :(

Hyeri: aish fine

Hyeri: is Nancy coming?

Nancy: yea I'm coming.

Hwasa: I'll pick you all up at 7pm ok?

Hyeri: 👍

You put your phone back in your pocket, packing up your books and leaving the library you were studying in.

You make your way home, stopping at the little cafe to get a chocolate milkshake.

You open the door, seeing Seungmin on his shift.

"Hyeri~" Seungmin yells, showing his adorable smile, he waddles out from behind the counter and runs to give you a hug, you laugh at him.

"Ah I've missed youuu~" He says in a sing song voice.

"We literally saw each other at school." You reply while laughing. You two walk over to the counter as he speed walks behind it.