14

You widened your eyes, quickly shoving Hyunjin off.

He looked down at you, his eyes pleading you to stay with him. You looked away and moved away from him, missing the warmth his body gave you.

"You can't just do that Hyunjin, after everything." You mutter. Hyunjin drops his head, the tears streaming from his eyes dropping onto the floor. You felt a pang of guilt in your chest, so much so, you nearly hugged him.

Instead, you walked past him and went to meet up with Hwasa in the cafeteria. Baekhyun and Chenle walked up to you before you could go into the cafeteria and smiled at you.

"Hey Hyeri, I was wondering if you and your friends would like to come to a party at Chenle's tonight?" Baekhyun asks, you nod your head and smile softly. Walking into the cafeteria, the smell of food made you feel happier and you saw Hwasa twerking on the table.

"HWASA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" You heard a teacher yell, Hwasa stood up straight and span round. She widened her eyes and ran, dragging you in the process. 

"Yah! What are you doing? I'm not getting kicked out cause of you~" You whined, she giggled and ran out the door to her car, forcefully shoving you in. 

Once you both manage to drive away without getting yelled at by professors, Hwasa starts speaking.

"So, what happened between you and Hyunjin?" She asks, you pale and look out the window nibbling on your bottom lip.

"I don't know, Hyunjin was like apologising for spreading those rumours. He uh, also kissed me." You whisper the last sentence but Hwasa still heard you.

She slammed on the brakes and snapped her head towards you. 

"HE WHAT!" She screamed, you gulped and sheepishly smiled.

"I pushed him away though don't worry." You answered quickly, Hwasa's face darkened and she quickly pressed on the accelerator, going back to the university.

"HWASA! HWASA LETS JUST GO HOME!" You yell, knowing that when she steps foot into the campus she'll get into trouble immediately. 

Hwasa doesn't listen and slams on the brakes again, violently ripping off her seatbelt and yanking the car door open. You quickly get out and go to follow Hwasa who is currently stomping about, asking everyone if they know where Hyunjin is.

Hwasa spots Hyunjin with Chan and Changbin and storms over to them, with you following behind her like a dog with its tail in between its legs. 

"You! You fucker, how could you just spread those rumours then beg for Hyeri's forgiveness, AND THEN FUCKING KISS HER?" Hwasa yells, you widen your eyes and try to drag her away while Hyunjin stares down at her.

"And?" Hyunjin answers lazily, smirking while crouching down to her height. Hwasa growls before punching him right in his pretty little face. Hyunjin's head snaps back and he nearly falls but Changbin grabs him and helps him keep his balance.

"You bitch! If you weren't a hot lesbian, I'd have socked you in the face back even harder." Hyunjin spat out. 

You furrowed your brows and stepped in between them both and glared at Hyunjin. You shoved Hyunjin and spoke up.

"You. You are one vile boy, you're a dick. I hope you can never get a boner ever again!" You exclaim, shoving him after every word. Hyunjin smirked and grabbed your wrist pulling you in closer.

"I may be a dick, but you sure as hell enjoyed my dick." He whispered, making sure no one heard him. You gasped and wriggled about to get out his grip.

Once you got out his grip which had tightened when you were wiggling about, you walked off and started tearing up.

Hyunjin POV

I watched as Hyeri walked off, her full hips that I enjoyed holding onto swaying with every step she took. 

"Hyunjin." Chan said, I look at him as he continues speaking.

"I hope you know mate, you fucked up." Chan states, placing a hand on my shoulder. I scoff and walk off, heading into the direction of Aeri's locker.

Where she was currently standing at with her friend Yeri.

I smirk and back hug Aeri, making her jump and turn around. She smiles and pecks my lips, but I grab the back of her head and turn the kiss more passionate. 

"Ew, guys get a room." Yeri says, pretending to barf. Aeri chuckles and pulls away, pecking my cheek before walking off.

I don't even like Aeri.

I'm just playing with her.

The one person who I have really fallen hard for is Hyeri, the way she just brights up a room by just smiling is unbelievable.

But I always seem to hurt her, so it'd be better if I just pushed her away. 

I'll always love her.

Hyeri POV

You walk out of campus, well, more like run seeing how one of the professors decided to give chase.

Hwasa and you ran to the car and threw yourselves in as Hwasa fumbled with the keys. Just as the professor reaches the car, Hwasa slams on the accelerator and takes off, leaving the professor in the dust.

Literally.

You soon reach the dorm and as soon as you stepped foot inside, you started crying. Hwasa rushed over and hugged you tight, rocking you back and forth slightly. 

"Why!" You wailed, Hwasa shushed you and rubbed your back.

"How about we go to the club, all of us. You can forget about him then." Hwasa suggested, you sniffled and nodded. 

You felt Hwasa lift you and drop you on the couch , bouncing slightly as you made impact with the couch. Feeling your phone vibrate, you take it out and see a message from Hyunjin and a photo.

You opened it and immediately throw your phone across the room upon seeing Hyunjins rather veiny penis on your phone screen and the message underneath saying;

Hyunjin 😒

Baby, I miss you. Come over.

Hwasa comes through after calling your friends and picks your phone up, screaming as she also sees the photo from Hyunjin. Hwasa stares at you with wide eyes and starts shouting nonsense at you about how you should mute, report and block him in everything. 

She gets interrupted by a knock on the door.

She walks over and opens it, her jaw dropping as she sees who's at the door.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE!"