11

It's been a few weeks. You've spent most of your summer holiday going out clubbing and shopping.

You also did get a makeover, you're hair was now half blonde, half brown. You went to the tanning salon nearly every week so you were a nice golden colour. Lisa ordered you about a million coloured contact lenses too. Working out nearly every day with Hwasa and Jennie also made your figure more curvier. 

Tomorrow was when you go back to college. Not excited is an understatement. 

You're even more nervous to see Hyunjin again. He never made an effort to contact you at all. As glad as you were, you really did miss him.

"YAH! HYERI!" You flinched hearing Hwasa scream from downstairs, you got up and trudged down the stairs in only your leggings and a sports bra. 

Faltering halfway on the stairs when you see the whole Stray Kids over.

Including Hyunjin.

"Wah! Hyeri! You look stunning." Minho exclaimed, a faint blush appearing on all the boys faces. Hyunjin glanced up and widened his eyes. You avoided his gaze and walked into the kitchen after greeting everyone. 

You grabbed a bottle of water and turned around to go back to your room to workout, but stopped when you see Hyunjin standing at the doorway shamelessly staring at your body. You dragged your gaze over him too.

His hair that used to be black was now long and blonde. He was also noticeably taller and more stronger. 

Gulping, you snapped out of it and walked past him.

Only to get a slap on the ass. 

You stopped completely, slowly spinning around to see him smirking at you. 

"Did you just slap my ass?" You ask, your hands clenching into a fist.

"Yeah, you've gotten sexier kitten." 

You couldn't hold yourself back. You growled and punched him right on the jaw, making him fall to the ground. The rest of your friends rushed through hearing Hyunjin yell out in pain.

"That's what you get for cheating on me multiple times and slapping my ass." You spat out, walking off to your bedroom to continue working out.

~~

Hwasa woke you up by screaming the lyrics to Hobgoblin by CLC. You groaned and pulled your cover up further, only to get it yanked off you and Hwasa smacking your ass to get you up.

"Yah! Let me sleep!" You yell out. She tuts and walks out. 

You were slowly drifting back to sleep when Hwasa came back in and poured water all over you. You screamed and sat up immediately. You snapped your head towards Hwasa and glared at her.

She blew you a kiss before walking out and leaving you to get ready. You sighed heavily and swung your feet off your bed. Trudging over to your closet and picked out a white cropped t-shirt and a plaid green skirt. You chucked them on and admired yourself in the mirror. Taking a couple of pictures and posting on Instagram.

You brushed your hair and teeth and threw on a pair of vans, grabbing your bag and walking downstairs to eat breakfast. After eating, Hwasa ushered you out the door to her car and drove off to college. 

As you two walked in, you both immediately started getting stared at. It made you slightly uncomfortable but you didn't mind.

You've always low-key loved having attention on you, unless it's bad attention. That's when you don't like it.

You ran over to your group of friends and engulfed them in a massive group hug, they all laughed and talked about their summer holiday. 

All your worries vanished.

That was until Hyunjin walked up with a girl on his arm.

"Hey guys!" He greeted, your friends glared at him and the girl. You ignored Hyunjin and greeted the girl with a smile.

"Hey Hyeri, I'm Yuna. Hyunjins new girlfriend!" She said, looking up at Hyunjin with love. She detached herself from Hyunjin and hugged you, taking you aback for a second before you hugged her back. Soon enough, the rest of stray kids joined and greeted you all.

"Yuna?" Minho yelled. Yuna broke off the hug and looked at Minho with shock in her eyes.

"Minho baby?" She asked, tears brimming her eyes.

"I thought you died, you never texted me back after you left the US!" She exclaimed, hugging Minho tightly.

"I'm sorry Hyunjinnie, but I'm gonna break up with you." She says while looking at Hyunjin, sympathy plastered on her face.

"You never really payed much attention to me anyway. You would always just ramble on about Hyeri so I thought you'd want to get her back." She admitted, rubbing the nape of her neck. Hyunjins face flushed as soon as she said that.

He grabbed your arm and shoved you in a janitors closet.

"You never heard that." He demanded, pointing a finger at you.

"Aw you missed me? How cute." You cooed, teasing him while smirking proudly as he blushed.

"Shut the fuck up okay?" He yelled.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." You muttered, going to open the door.

You didn't get far before Hyunjin spun you around and roughly kissed you. Melting in his touch, you kissed back with just as much passion and lust as him.

........................................................................

Just a tiny filler lol.

Hope you enjoy my Hyunjin sluts 🤩