17

"Yah! Don't say that." You exclaim, trying to pry Hyunjin off you. He growls and tightens his grip, squeezing the life out of you.

"Let. Go." You huff out, he chuckles and kisses your lips repeatedly.

"I'm not letting you go until your reciprocate your feelings." Hyunjin speaks out, his words muffled as he nestles his head in your neck. You sigh and walk off to the cafeteria with a monkey called Hyunjin clinging to you. 

Chanyeol stands up immediately as he sees you stumble in with Hyunjin attached to you.

"Hey guys." You say, everyone looks at Hyunjin weirdly and you decide to explain.

"He confessed and he said he's not letting go until I accept him." Everyone 'aahs' at that.

"I hope you say no." Hwasa states, Chanyeol hums in agreement and you decide to play with Hyunjin a bit.

"Hm i don't know, I think I might say yes." You tease, winking at your friends to play along.

"Really?!" Hyunjin exclaims, letting you go.

"Lol no." You answer, sitting down.

Next thing you know, Hyunjin lifted you up and placed you on his lap. His hands dangerously high up your thighs.

The way his hands stroked your thighs relaxed you slightly, making you lean back against Hyunjins chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your stomach, enjoying the warmth you gave his heart by being close to him.

He really had fallen hard for you.

It was now the end of the day and Hyunjin had indeed kept his word and clung to you the rest of your classes, often getting yelled at by your professors to leave but did he? No. Instead, he argued with the professors until they allowed him to stay. 

I mean, it did work.

"Hyeriii, how long till we get to your house?" Hyunjin whines, trailing behind you and Hwasa as you walk home. You span round causing Hyunjin to abruptly stop before he nearly bumps into you.

"Quit complaining or I'll lock you out the house like the dog you are." Hwasa interrupts, you tut and lightly hit her before speaking up.

"It's not far okay?" You assure Hyunjin, he sighs and holds your hand which makes you blush slightly. He walks beside you while Hwasa gives him dirty looks and groaning every time he kisses you.

"Get a room." Hwasa groaned out, Hyunjin smirked and answered Hwasa cheekily.

"We would, but you'd have to cover your ears for the noise. Especially when it's me fucking Hyeri." 

You gasp and shove him. Hyunjin laughs and wraps his arm around your waist, bringing you closer so he can feel your warmth against him.

It relaxes him when your closer to him. You make him feel like he can change for the better.

You all soon arrive and Hwasa unlocks the door, letting you all in as if she owns the house.

"Hwasa, i do own this house remember?" You ask her, a cheeky smile on your face. She tuts and pushes you into the lounge. Hyunjin stands at the front door awkwardly, Hwasa glances at him and sighs.

"You can come in. Just don't make a mess." She tells him. He nods and smiles brightly, making Hwasa crack a smile too. Hyunjin comes in and takes his shoes off before quickly bounding into the lounge and jumping on top of you.

"Hang on Hyunjin. Let me get comfy then you can cuddle okay?" You breathe out, Hyunjin quickly nods and sits up letting you get into a more comfortable position before lying in between your legs with his head on your stomach.

He wraps his arms around you and nearly dozes off while you play with his black, fluffy locks of hair. Hwasa stands at the door and watches the scene in front of her, smiling at the sight.

"You guys nearly made me bust an uwu there." Hwasa speaks up, making both of you jump slightly. She chuckles and makes some food for the three of you in the kitchen while you pick a film to watch.

You settle on A Silent Voice.

"We're gonna watch A Silent Voice Hwasa!" You yell, you hear her whine from the kitchen and stomp her foot like a child.

"You know that film makes me cry!" She yells back, you laugh loudly before answering.

"That's why I put it on, just so I can see you ugly cry!" You respond while cackling. You hear a slight snore and look down, seeing Hyunjin fast asleep.

You waste no time in taking a picture and posting it to Instagram. You hear Hwasa 'uwu' from the kitchen and you guess she saw the post. 

She comes back through with three bowls of ramen and places Hyunjins on the coffee table, she stops and thinks for a minute before placing hers on the table and running off to the bedrooms. She came back through and placed a cover over you and Hyunjin and placed one on the floor in front of the couch for her.

After a few movies, Hyunjin and Hwasa were asleep and you were still awake.

"I think I love you Hyunjin." You whisper before falling asleep yourself.

What you didn't know, was that Hyunjin was still awake and heard you.

=============

A slightly short chapter.

Lots of uwu's and wholesomness