3

Hyeri POV 

You arrived to class with 5 minutes to spare.

"Psst Hyeri." Hwasa whispered. You were so thankful Hwasa was in this class with you. You did have other friends but Hwasa was your closest friend.

"What?" You whispered back. She nodded her head to a person, you saw it was Hyunjin. 

With a girl making out with him. 

You felt a bit hurt, but it passed seeing how he was just a one night stand pretty much.

You shrugged your shoulders to Hwasa.

"Alright class." The professor spoke, he looked over at Hyunjin.

"Mr Hwang. If you don't mind I will teach the class now. You can suck Ms Lee's face off another time." The professor smirked, shuffling his papers on his desk. 

"Sorry sir, Cho is just so hot I can't help myself." Hyunjin replied, he glanced around the classroom and spotted you. 

The eye contact was intense, so intense you had to look away.

"But although Lee Cho is hot, I did sleep with one girl in particular last night." Hyunjin spoke, still looking at you.

"And god damn was she good." He finished, chuckling.

Your face went bright red, the professor looked at you with a raised eyebrow. 

"Miss Kim, how do you think your father would feel if he found out?" The professor asked. He always hated you, no matter how hard you worked. 

You scoffed.

"He wouldn't care. Seeing how he's so busy practically running Korea along side Hyunjins father." You retorted. 

"Hm. Well class. Today we'll be doing another finance lesson."

Time skip to lunch

"That teacher is such a dick." Hwasa groaned. You nodded your head in response.

Hwasa's eyes widened.

"Holy shit why is stray kids coming over here?" Hwasa muttered. 

You turned around and saw Stray kids walking over to your table.

"Mind if we sit here pretty ladies?" Hyunjin asked.

"Of course you can!" Hwasa replied while smiling. You didn't say anything but raised an eyebrow.

"We meet again then, Miss Kim." Hyunjin says while sitting next to you.

You roll your eyes.

"Yippee." You mutter sarcastically. Hyunjin laughs, moving his arm around your shoulder and kissing your head.

"Noticed you couldn't walk well last night after I was done with you." He says while smiling cheekily.

"Who are your friends?" You ask, hoping to change the subject.

"Ah, right. That's IN, Felix, Changbin, BangChan, Minho and Jisung." Hyunjin replies, pointing to all his friends. You smile at them.

"So you're Hyeri, are you Hyunjins girlfriend?" Felix asks. 

"What? No!" You yell, eyes wide. Everyone laughs, even Hwasa.

'What a traitor.'

"You know Hyunjin wouldn't shut up about you last night." IN says while laughing. You look at Hyunjin and he smirks at you. You roll your eyes at him. 

"Dont roll your eyes at me princess." He whispers in your ear.

"I'll do what I want." You mutter, pushing his hand off you. 

"Hyunjinnie!" A girl screeched. You look over and see it's Cho.

"What do you want Cho?" Hyunjin asks, looking rather irritated. 

"I wanted to see you baby." She replies, doing awful aegyo. You cringe at the sight, and so does everyone else.

She parks herself right on his lap, trying to kiss him.

"Fuck off!" Hyunjin yells, pushing her off him. Cho looks over at you.

"You stole my Hyunjinnie from me." She yells.

You scoff.

"He's the one who can't keep his hands off me sweetie." You say with a fake smile.

"Now go away and if I hear you've been bothering Hyeri, I will make your life a living hell." Hyunjin spits out.

Cho's face goes bright red. She gives you a glare before stomping off.

Hyunjin looks at you, his eyes trailing all over your face. You furrow your brows as he moves a strand of your hair out your face. 

"Can I have a quick peck?" Hyunjin asks quietly.

You roll your eyes but give him a peck.

That is until he grabbed the back of your head, pulling you close to him as you kiss more passionately.

"YOOOO GET A ROOM! IN DONT LOOK!" Jisung yelled, covering IN's eyes.

"What's Hyunjinnie hyung doing?" IN asks innocently. We all laughed while eating our food.

You truly felt.. happy, and it was cause of these people you didn't even associate with.

You rested your head against Hyunjin, an obvious sign you felt relaxed. He looked down at you with slightly widened eyes, but smiled when he saw you cuddling against him.

Just what were you doing to him?

.................................................................. 

Yo yo, so this chapters a bit short. Only because, I'm struggling immensely to actually stick with this book.

It's like, I just constantly have different ideas for books roaming around my mind, but I can never stick with it. 

Kinda annoying ngl.