12

You moan as Hyunjins hands move down to your ass, giving it a squeeze. Gasping when his hands goes under your skirt and teases you entrance through your underwear. 

You both pull away when you hear Hwasa make up excuses to the grumpy finance teacher about what's happening in the closet.

"Uh sir! Hey! No! Nobody's in the janitors closet, what do you mean?" Hwasa yells, trying and failing to act inconspicuous. You hear footsteps come closer and hide, leaving Hyunjin to deal with the teacher. 

"HWANG HYUNJIN! WHAT IN THE LORDS NAME ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" You hear the teacher yell. Hyunjin freezes and tries to think of an excuse.

"I was masturbating." 

You hold your hand over your mouth to hold in your laughter. The door slams shut, you stay there for a few seconds before Hwasa comes in.

"They've left."

You nod and walk out, seeing Hyunjin get escorted to the head of the college. You laugh as he glares at you. 

"You're gonna get angry sex later Hyeri. We pray for your insides." Hwasa exclaimed. All your friends put their hands together in imaginary prayer in sync. You stifle a laugh and walk to class.

You notice Hyunjin didn't come back to class, so you went to visit the principal. Now, you didn't like using your status as a threat, but sometimes it just had to be done.

You made your merry way along to the principal, faltering as you hear screaming come from inside the office. You slowly reached out to grab the handle and walked in. The scene in front of you made your heart break.

Hyunjin was sitting in his seat, trying to hold back tears while Mr Moody finance teacher was screaming at his dad. The principal, Mr Kim, noticed you and motioned for the two grown men to stop yelling.

"Yes? Hyeri what is it." Mr Kim asked.

"Uh so, I noticed Hyunjin got into trouble for no reason at all." You started off, Mr Moody looked at you with wide eyes. 

He knew how much power your family holds.

And he was scared of that.

"You see sir, Mr Moody- I mean Mr Lee, he hates me and Hyunjin. For no reason at all, we are both at the top of the class, we work hard and yet, he treats us like little children. Hyunjin and I are 19 years old, we are the legal age to have sexual intercourse. But when Mr Lee heard that me and Hyunjin had a one night stand, he freaked out and started yelling at me saying 'what would my father think of me.' It's unbelievable and he's also been having an affair with Mrs Jung, the art teacher. They are both married adults." You say, Mr Hwang and Mr Moody looking at you with shock in there eyes. Mr Kim was looking at you with eyebrows raised.

"Right. Thank you Miss Kim. Hyunjin, you can go back to class, I will deal with Mr Lee myself." Me Kim answered. You nodded and walked out, followed by Hyunjin and Mr Hwang. 

Mr Hwang engulfed you in a hug, you were taken a back but hugged him after a second.

"Thank you, thank you for saving my sons ass." He mutters. You chucked and nodded your head. 

Hyunjin was watching from a far and smiled at you saving him. Once Mr Hwang left, Hyunjin and you left for class. It was silent between you two, but a comfortable silence.

The day went by quite fast, next thing you knew it was lunch. Your group were all sitting at your table, Hyunjins group sitting away from you.

Cho suddenly stood up on your table and made an announcement.

"EVERYONE! YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO MY PARTY AFTER SCHOOL TODAY." Cho yelled, catching the attention of everyone in the cafeteria. Your table looked at each other and smirked. Cho got down after hearing the cheers from everyone. You locked eyes with Hyunjin who was flirting with Aeri. You poked the inside of your cheek with your tongue.

'After everything I've done for that boy.'

You were more than angry, you were fuming. 

"Guys, I need to make Hyunjin jealous tonight." You announced, Jennie glanced up and squealed.

"Oh my fucking god, my second time to shine has made an appearance. Don't worry, we'll make you look hot as fuck." Jennie exclaimed. You giggled and glanced at Chanyeol.

"Imma need you to flirt with and be touchy tonight." You say to him, he looks up at you with wide eyes and chokes on his rice.

"You what?!" He asks, dumbfounded that this came out of nowhere. You explained everything to him and he finally agreed. You smiled and hugged him.

Little did you know, Hyunjin was already jealous.

Time skip after school

You unlocked the door and everyone piled into your house. Almost immediately making themselves at home. 

Jennie, Lisa and Hwasa drag you to your room while Rosé makes some ramen for everyone. You get thrown onto your bed while Lisa and Jennie go through your closet to find a dress, Hwasa looks through your makeup and looks up inspo on Pinterest for makeup ideas.

"IVE FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS!" Jennie exclaims, holding up your red and black Chinese dragon dress. It hugged your curves perfectly and complimented your tan very well.

"And I've found the perfect makeup look." Hwasa adds, showing a picture of an eye with thick black liner, red liner over the eyelid crease.

You smiled.

"Plan make Hyunjin jealous on the go."

You get ready and sit down at your vanity so Hwasa can do your makeup while Rosé styles your hair. 

Once your done, you get spun around so you can see yourself in the mirror. Hwasa managed to do the makeup perfectly, adding a bold red lip. You threw on a pair of heels and walked out, waiting for everyone else to be ready. 

"Yo, Cho says everything is ready, drinks, snacks, edibles, joints, cigarettes. You name it." Seungmin says, reading the text she sent him. You smirk and nod your head.

"We're ready, let's go." 

You arrive at Cho's house and walk in, immediately feeling the music thump through your body. Seeing all the sweaty, hormonal bodies dancing and grinding on each other, it made you sick a little bit. 

Hwasa and you go into the kitchen, starting on the drinks already. You grabbed a cup and walked through seeing Chanyeol.

"CHANYEOL!" You yell, he looks over at you and his jaw drops, he makes his way over to you. 

He hugs you, keeping his hands on your waist as he pulled away.

"You look gorgeous darling." He mutters, he knew how much that pet name affected you. You blushed and pecked his lips, catching him by surprise.

"Let's dance."