7

Ew Mondays.

Monday's are by far your worst days, mostly because that means you have to see Stray Kids after what happened yesterday. They had all text you to see if you're doing okay after what happened with Mark, it was sweet. 

The only person who hadn't text you was Hyunjin. After hearing about the bet, you weren't sure if you wanted him to text you.

Groaning, you get out your comfy bed and take a shower. But as soon as you sat up, you got a massive headache. Maybe it wasn't a good idea staying up till 4am watching sad K-Dramas while chugging whiskey like it was water.

"HWASAAAAAAAA!" You yell. You sat there for 5 minutes before hearing her sprint to the door with the bug spray.

"Where's the spider this time?" She asks, holding the bug spray out with a slipper in her other hand. You start laughing hysterically.

"There is no spider, can you get me water and aspirin please?" You ask, clutching your head while still giggling.

"That's what you screamed my name for? Aspirin??" She says, dumbfounded. That was when she noticed the two empty whiskey bottles on the floor. 

"Seriously Hyeri?" Hwasa whines, her expression softening.

"Oh. Where'd the second bottle come from?" You mumble. Hwasa walked over to your bed. 

Climbing on top of you, she wrapped her arms around your waist hugging you.

"Is that whiskey about Mark?" She asks. You sigh.

"And the bet. Just everything to be honest." You mumble, eyes glazing over as tears threaten to spill over.

"You're not staying off. You need your education but I'll get you aspirin. Sit out the shower, I'll make pancakes." She whispers, still hugging you.

Sniffling, you thank her and get changed. Going downstairs the smell of fluffy pancakes hits your nostrils. Sprinting down the stairs, you take the aspirin and swallow down the pancakes. Hwasa stares at you with wide eyes.

"What." You say, continuing to practically inhale the pancakes.

"Let's go to college now." You say, grabbing your bag and walking to Hwasa's car.

Time skip to school

After you arrive at school, you and Hwasa meet up with Nancy, Chanyeol and Seungmin. Blackpink very rarely show up to college now a days.

"Hey guys." You say to them. They all look at you with concern in their eyes.

"Oh my fucking god, I'm fine after what happened with Mark." You huff out, walking into your classroom.

Speak of the devil

There the cheating bastard is, waiting at your desk for you. Turning round to your friends, you look at them with tears in your eyes.

"I'm not fine." You yell, catching the attention of the handful of students around your group in the classroom. One of them being Mark himself and the other one, Hyunjin. You collect yourself after your little meltdown and walk over to your desk, ignoring Mark.

"Baby, can we talk this out please." Mark says, on his knees begging while crying. You simply glance at him, eyes filled with disgust and hatred.

Looking away from him, you take out your notebook, textbook and pencil. With Mark having enough of being ignored, he slams his hand on your desk. 

"WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME! YOU ARE SUCH AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH!" He yells, catching the attention of the whole class.

"WHAT? AM I SUPPOSED TO BE NICE TO YOU AFTER CATCHING YOU, WHO WAS MY BOYFRIEND, FUCKING ANOTHER GIRL? NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU CHEATING BASTARD!" 

Slap

You gasp, clutching your cheek where Mark slapped you. Out the corner of your eye you can see Hyunjin barely holding himself back. 

He catches your eye and begs you with his eyes to let him hit you. You nod.

Not even a second later, Mark is on the floor with Hyunjin punching the shit out of him. Everyone crowded around, some cheering Hyunjin on while others are telling Mark to hit him back.

"HWANG HYUNJIN!"

Oh dear.

Everyone stops what they're doing and turns around to see a very angry professor.

"Hwang Hyunjin, Mark Tuan and Kim Hyeri. Principals office now!" The professor yelled. All three of you trudge to the Principals office.

"Hyeri, baby I'm sorry. I shouldn't of hit you." Mark says, holding onto your hand. You yank your hand out his grip and ignore him.

"Hahah at least she doesn't ignore me." Hyunjin says smugly.

"Isn't that right Hyeri?" Hyunjin ask you.

You're now ignoring both of them. As you walk to the principals office, Hyunjin and Mark won't stop bickering and it's getting on your nerves.

You open the door, seeing an incredibly angry principal.

"Hyeri, you're smart enough what happened in that classroom." He asks you.

"Well Mr Kim, what happened was, Mark, who is a cheating bastard by the way, slapped me and Hyunjin started hitting him." You answer blankly.

"Ah, you and Hyunjin are let off then. Mark, you'll be joining Taehyung and Jimin in the isolation. Go now." The principal says.

"Hyeri, I heard your parents are away on a business trip?" Mr Kim asks you.

"Yes sir." You answer.

"I've heard they'll be coming back tonight, they'll be staying at your family home." Mr Kim informs you.

"Ah thank you for telling me sir, at least I won't have to clean up the house I share hah." You joke, forcing a smile.

"Very well, you two head back to class now."

After you and Hyunjin left, he pushes you against a locker. Wedging his leg in between your legs and his hand on your waist, another hand against the locker behind you.

"Now are you gonna tell me why you're ignoring me princess?" He whispers in your ear.

Your breath gets caught in your throat. He growls and moves the hand from your waist to your throat.

"Tell. Me." He orders you.

"I-I don't want to t-talk to you." You curse yourself for stuttering. He sneers, moving his face closer to yours.

"You do know what happens when you ignore me right?" He asks you, his hot breath hitting your lips. You nod hesitantly. 

"You can't just use me for your sexual needs Hyunjin." You huff out. Hyunjin smirks.

"You and I both know you want it just as much as I do kitten." He says lowly. You've had just about enough of his shit. Stomping down on his foot, you yell at him.

"YOU CANT JUST USE ME!"

With that, you run off to your class. Nah, scratch that. You run to the bathroom. After getting into the bathroom, you break down. Sobbing uncontrollably, you didn't realise Cho and Hwasa enter the bathroom until you felt them both hugging you.

"Why does Hyunjin treat me like his own fucking personal sex slave." You mumble.

"I just want him to love me the way I love him."

.................................................................................

I'm on a fucking roll with updating this, you guys better be proud of me 🥲🥲