Finale

"And that's where you come in!" You exclaim as you finished telling your 13 year old daughter about how you and Hyunjin met, obviously leaving out the non pg parts.

"Can we go see uncle Minho and the others?" Nayeon asks, you furrow your brows.

"I thought you wanted to hear the story?" You reply, Nayeon rolls her eyes and gets up.

"Yeah, before you spent like 3 hours telling it when you could've just told me you met at college. Sometimes I get concerned about you mom." She says, patting your head and walking off to put her shoes on.

"She has your attitude baby." You scoff out as Hyunjin walks in. Hyunjin looks at you and pulls his lips into a thin line.

"She's got a point, you do take forever telling a story." He admits, you sigh and shake your head while a small smile lingers on your lips.

"Let's just go see your friends." You cooed, pinching his cheeks.

"Yah! That hurt, and plus, we're seeing your friends too." He yells out behind you. You smile at him and peck his lips before putting on your shoes too.

"Off we go!" Nayeon exclaims, running out the door to the car with you and Hyunjin trailing behind.

"You guys are slow pokes hurry up." She whines. You chuckle and get in while Hyunjin drives off.

                                                      ✨the end✨

..................

I couldn't think of what else to put in this chapter sshhh