20

Hyunjin had kept his promise, maybe a little too much.

At lunch, he stuck by you like glue. His hands were always intertwined with yours, often making you feel a lil self conscious that your hands would be sweaty. 

"Wait right there. I'm gonna make an announcement." Hyunjin tells you, you nod and let go of his hand as he walks to the middle table, missing his warmth almost instantly.

Hyunjin got up on the table, getting cheers from a few students that payed attention. 

"Attention everyone!" Hyunjin yelled, the whole cafeteria quietening down as he spoke.

"I know I fucked a lot of the girls here about, but there's one girl that made me feel like I could change for the better." He admitted, you shied away from his gaze as you could see some people turning to look at you.

"Hyeri, I know that I was acting pretty shit towards you. But you made me feel things that I can't explain. So I'm here to ask you, will you be my girlfriend?" 

You gasped as tears pricked your eyes, you nodded your head frantically and hugged Hyunjin as he walked towards you. 

You pulled away from the hug and kissed his lips, the feeling intoxicating you. 

"I told you that I love you." Hyunjin whispered as students cheered around us, you chuckled at his 'matter of fact' tone.

"I fucking love you!" You exclaimed, crying your eyes out. Hyunjin smiled at you and pecked your lips again.

"HEY! WHATS GOING ON HERE?" You looked at Hyunjin with wide eyes as you heard the moodiest teacher yell.

"Run." Hyunjin yelled, dragging you out the cafeteria and to Hwasa's car where she was waiting.

"I want to stay with you forever." You mumbled, wrapping your arms around him.

"You will."

~~~~

You and your friends had left College with your degrees, Hyunjin hadn't. He just walked out.

But now, you were moving all your clothes into a brand spanking new house with your fiancé. You smiled at him and hugged him from behind.

"I love you baby." You said, Hyunjin chuckled and turned around to face you.

"I love you too darling. We should go dress shopping, our wedding is soon." Hyunjin mused, you raised your brows as you looked at him weirdly.

"You are not going dress shopping with me, you can't see my dress." You answered, moving to unpack the boxes in the lounge. You heard Hyunjin whine and grumble about how much you hang out with Hwasa.

You laugh and move some things to the the kitchen, stretching your back as you stand up. You jump slightly when you feel Hyunjins hands massage your back, resting your head against his chest as relaxation flows over you.

"You know what happens after massages don't you?" Hyunjin whispered into your ear. You snap your eyes open and glare at him, carrying on with unpacking.

"You know, you could help me?" You ask, slightly irritated that Hyunjin is just standing and watching. Hyunjin jumps off the counter and strolls over to you, his hand smacking your ass as he walks past. 

You gasp and stand up straight watching Hyunjin unpack with a smug smirk. 

"Perv." You mutter, Hyunjin gasps and over exaggerates per usual causing you to erupt into laughter and run your fingers through his hair.

"Mm, that's relaxing. But it's also turning me on." He breathes out, you scrunch your face up and stop what you were doing.

"Ew." 

Hyunjin starts laughing and you can't help but admire how beautiful his smile is. He notices you staring and furrows his brows.

"What?" He asks, stroking your cheek. You blush slightly and give him a gentle kiss.

"Your smile is beautiful." You whisper, pulling away after a while and returning to unpacking. 

After some time you were finally done with the boxes downstairs, now all you had to do was unpack upstairs. 

"Baby! Should we order some food?" Hyunjin yells as you rummage inside boxes. You pause and think for a moment.

"Yeah! Get a Chinese please baby!" You yell back, craving lemon chicken and egg fried rice. Your stomach rumbles at the thought of it.

You went back to unloading the boxes, flinching slightly when you felt Hyunjin wrap his arms around you. Your breath hitched when you felt him nibble and suck on your neck.

"Not now." You breathed out, Hyunjin chuckled and gave you wet kisses along your jaw and to your earlobe.

"You look really irresistible right now." He whispered, biting down on your ear lobe. You moaned lightly when his hands gripped your hips.

"Baby, let me unpack first." You whined out, enjoying the pleasure his touch gives you.

"Okay baby, but expect me to ruin you after." He growled out, eventually walking downstairs. You let out a shaky breath and resumed unpacking. Half an hour passed and you were half done.

"The Chinese is here!" Hyunjin yelled, you gasped and sprinted downstairs. Hyunjin chuckled and passed you the food you'd been craving for a good few hours now.

"Mm." You did a little happy dance when you shoved chicken and rice in your mouth. Hyunjin just stared at you weirdly and you stopped, carrying on with shovelling food in your mouth. 

"Ahh, this bed is comfy." You muse, ready to fall asleep after a long day of unpacking and organising everything perfectly. Hyunjin turned to you and looked at you with dark eyes.

"Remember what you said when you were unpacking?" He asked, you blinked and faked a yawn while eyeing him out the corner of your eye.

"I'm so tired!" You exclaim, shutting your eyes and pretending to fall asleep. You felt the bed move and you cracked your eyes open, seeing Hyunjin on top of you.

"I know you're pretending." Hyunjin stated, his eyes filling with lust. He moved closer to your ear. "And I don't like it." He whispered.

You gulped and smiled sheepishly at him. You moaned loudly as his fingers sunk into your entrance, his fingers moving at a fast pace. You writhed about in pleasure underneath him, his name falling out your mouth multiple times.

Your back arched and your toes curled as you came over his fingers. Your face flushed when Hyunjin licked his fingers clean. 

"Tasty." He whispered, you looked away and tried to control your breathing. Your head snapped towards him when you felt his tip pushing inside you.

"Ah~Hyunjin." You moaned, feeling him stretch you out and fill you up. He pushed his long, blonde hair out his face and started thrusting at an inhuman pace.

Your night went on just like that.