9

"Yah! Yah! Hyunjin stay back!" You yell at him. He doesn't stop walking towards you. 

"Yah! You're gonna have to pay for breaking my door." You yell, stepping back until you fall on your bed. Seeing him fasten his pace, you shriek and roll back off the bed and run around trying to get away from him.

He's too quick and grabs your waist, throwing you on the bed. He gets on top of you.

"You've been on my mind so much lately Hyeri, I think I love you." He breathes out, kissing you gently. You widen your eyes, pushing him away.

"I think I love you too." You whisper.

You then decide to go for it, grabbing his neck you smash your lips against his. He returns the kiss with just as much neediness. He breaks the kiss off, attacking your neck.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard princess." He growls out. You shiver at his voice.

He rips off your tank top, admiring the sight. He starts sucking on your breasts, fondling the other one so they get just as much attention. His lips move down your stomach, he takes your sweats off then just rips your underwear. 

His tongue starts gliding over your folds, making you squirm about. He wraps his arms around your thighs, restricting you from movement. 

"A-ah, just fuck me already Hyunjin." You moan out. He grants your wish, and in a second his clothes are strewn about your room and he's inserting his member inside you. You moan loudly at the pace he's thrusting. You can tell he's been waiting for this moment.

The only sounds in the room are your moans and the sound of skin slapping. He curses under his breath as he thrusts faster. Driving you over the edge. 

You release over him as he pulls out and cums on your stomach.

"How I've missed fucking you baby." He breathes out, collapsing next to you.

"Be my girlfriend." He says, you nod and peck his lips. He smiles and cuddles into you.

"Is that a question or a demand?" You ask, giggling. He laughs and pecks your lips.

"A demand."

............................................................

This is just a short filler cause I'm struggling again 🥲🥲