19

You gulp and quickly nod as Hyunjin smirks and lets you go. You immediately kick him right where it hurts and screams for Hwasa while running through your house, you hear Hyunjin quick on your tail and you scream louder. 

"Ooph." You hear Hyunjin yell out, you turn around and see that Hwasa rugby tackled him and has a frying pan in her hand.

"Care to explain why you were chasing Hyeri?" Hwasa huffs out, Hyunjin growls and gets up. You gulp and hide behind Hwasa, Hyunjin scoffs and pushes Hwasa out the way.

"I just want to do this." He mutters, you gasp as he captures your lips with his. You don't respond and Hyunjin pulls away, he stares into your eyes with an almost lost look while you, on the other hand, don't look at him at all and instead glare at Hwasa who's quietly sneaking away.

"Yah! Why are you not kissing me back?" Hyunjin yells, holding your face so you can't look away.

"Why would I want to kiss you when all you do is use me and then fuck off to another bitch!" You yell back, pushing Hyunjin away.

"Hyeri, you know you're the only girl for me." Hyunjin replies, you scoff and look at him with disbelief painted on your face.

"IF IM THE ONLY GIRL FOR YOU THEN ACT LIKE I AM!" You scream, having enough of his bullshit lies. Hyunjin groans and pulls you towards him, making you hit his chest.

"Listen to my heartbeat, that's only like that when you're near me." Hyunjin states, his heartbeat indeed, beating very fast.

"Bullshit." You mutter, Hyunjin hears you but acts like he doesn't. He fears you'll be able to hear his heart break when you start crying so he pulls you away from him and kisses you gently. You respond to it, knowing that this might be the only time you'll be able to enjoy his kisses for one last time.

Soon enough, your kiss gets more passionate and he lifts you up, carrying you over to the couch. 

"What about Hwasa?" You ask when Hyunjin pulls away to attack your neck with hickeys. You feel him smirk and suck on your sensitive spot, causing you to moan loudly and arch your back. 

"Yah! If you guys are gonna have sex at least warn me!" Hwasa screams from the kitchen, Hyunjin chuckles and takes off your top. You moan louder when he sucks on your nipples, your pussy dripping just from his touch.

"Oh my fucking god, I'm leaving." Hwasa yells, walking out the door. 

"Now we're alone baby." He purrs out, his head going lower and soon enough disappearing under your pink skirt. He takes off your underwear and skirt and starts licking a line up from your entrance to your clit.

You gasp when he sucks on your clit, soon enough the gasp turning into moans when Hyunjin inserts 3 fingers inside you. He thrusts at a fast speed and you scream out, the pleasure taking over your whole body. 

He unbuckles his belt and tightens it around your neck.

"My little pet~" He coos, pulling you closer to him. He captures your lips once again and pulls you onto his lap.

"Ride me baby." He orders, you gulp and nod. 

Pulling down his trousers and boxers, you widen your eyes at his size even though you've seen it a few times already. 

"Condom?" You ask, Hyunjin smirks and pulls one out of nowhere making you gasp and then giggle slightly.

You slide the condom on and slowly lower yourself on his length, you screamed as Hyunjin grabbed your hips and started thrusting into you at a quick pace. 

The lounge was filled with your screams and Hyunjins grunts and breathy moans. You felt the knot in your stomach come undone and you came all over Hyunjins length, but did he stop thrusting? No.

Your whole body was shaking from the overstimulation you were getting, Hyunjin suddenly flipped you over so he was on top and started thrusting again at an inhumanly pace. His thrusts started getting sloppier and he let out a long, breathy 'fuck' as he released into the condom. 

Hyunjin carried you into your bedroom and cuddled you while watching a film.

"Hyunjin." You whispered, he hummed in response.

"Promise me you won't leave." Your voice cracked as tears pricked your eyes. Hyunjin looked down at you and his face softened.

"I won't." He replied. You looked up at him.

"Promise?" You asked, tears blurring your sight. 

"I promise baby, I won't leave you." He replied, his eyes getting watery too. You smiled softly and stuck your pinkie finger up.

Hyunjin chuckled and wrapped his pinkie around yours.

"I love you Hyeri." He whispered, pulling you closer. You smiled while your cheeks went pink.

"I love you too."

................................................

Short one again but I think I'm gonna try and wrap this story up, do y'all want a happy ending or a sad ending?