6

Once you all got home the tension had almost completely disappeared. 

Not completely though.

Hyunjin wasn't speaking to you.

You tried to start multiple conversations with him, but he just shot them down with short answers.

"Hey BangChan." You whisper. He turns to you and gives you a confused look.

"Follow me." You say, leading him to the kitchen.

"What's up Hy?" He asks, still visibly concerned for you.

"I'm fine, why's Hyunjin not speaking to me?" You ask, tears blurring your vision. Chans shoulders droop.

"I- I really don't know Hy, this isn't like him at all." He mumbles. 

"What do you mean Chan." You ask lowly, holding his hand.

"He used to talk about you all the time but Felix keeps reminding him of something and his face just drops." Chan admits. You furrow your brows.

"What's this something?" You ask.

"A bet."

Hyunjin POV

I feel like shit ignoring Hyeri, but it's the best for her and for me.

I can't get attached to her.

After all, it is a bet.

I'm sorry Hyeri.

Please forgive me.

Felix POV

I can't tell he's losing the bet, he seems to have more interest in Hyeri than Hyeri does in him.

This is great. But why do I feel bad.

I can tell this whole thing is destroying him inside. Fucks sake, I'm gonna have to call off the bet.

This is for Hyunjin.

Hyeri POV

"A-a bet?!" You say, astounded how you were just a bet to Hyunjin.

"Hyeri, don't get upset please. I wasn't meant to tell you this." Chan says, panicking cause Felix is definitely gonna beat his ass for telling you this.

"Nope, call Felix and Hyunjin through right now." You say sternly. Chan sighs and leaves the kitchen, coming back a few seconds later with Hyunjin and Felix following him like puppies. When they see the expression on your face, their smiles drop.

"A bet? Seriously?" You ask, arms crossed over your chest. As soon as the words leave your mouth Felix's head shoots over to glare at Chan.

"Don't give him dirty looks, he had all the right to tell me." You snap. Felix drops his head in shame.

"You boys are seriously that immature to use a girl as a bet." You scoff. 

"What even was this said bet?" You ask Felix.

"Uhm it was that if Hyunjin manages to make you fall for him in a week, we'll be his personal servants for a month and if he falls for you then he has to be our personal servant for a month." Felix says sheepishly, rubbing the nape of his neck while avoiding eye contact with you.

"Unbelievable. You are both unbelievable." You mumble, tears starting to form in your eyes.

"And you never thought how that would make me feel?" You ask, tears rolling down your cheek. Chans eyes widen when he sees you crying and goes over to comfort you.