15

You get off the couch and see who's at the door, your face pales when you see Hyunjin looking down at Hwasa. 

Hwasa tried to shut the door but Hyunjin stuck his foot in between the door and managed to push the door open, Hwasa stumbling in the process.

"Is she here?" Hyunjin asks, Hwasa huffs out and shakes her head.

"No. She's not here." Hyunjin hums and looks about, a smirk appearing on his face when he caught you peeking. You panicked and ran to the couch, taking your phone and running into Hwasa's bedroom. You hear Hwasa yelling at Hyunjin about storming into peoples homes.

"Yah! I'll call the police!" Hwasa yells, her fluffy slippers getting furiously slammed into the ground as she stomps after Hyunjin who's currently headed straight towards the room you locked yourself in.

"I just need to talk to her." Hyunjin reasons, a cheeky smirk on his face. Hwasa scoffs and stands in front of him.

"You mean talking with your dick?" She answers, crossing her arms over her chest. Hyunjin laughs and pats her head.

"Very correct." He replies, shoving Hwasa out the way and knocking on the door. You freeze, not knowing whether to open the door or not.  

"Hyeri. Open the door, I just want to talk." Hyunjin yells, you freak out and unlock the door. Only to regret it and try closing it again.

Hyunjin realises it and shoves open the door, chuckling slightly when he hears you squeal and hide somewhere. You run and hide in the bathroom, slamming the door and leaning against it.

"Hyeri, all I want to do is talk." Hyunjin tries to reason from the other side of the door. You scrunch your face up at the smell in the bathroom and open the door, coming face to face with Hyunjins chest.

He crouches down to meet your height and smirks.

"Come out to see my pretty face huh?" He asks, you scoff and shove him out the way.

"No, the bathroom smelled terrible." You answer, sitting on the bed. Hwasa pops her head in the door and smiles sheepishly.

"Yeah, I had a really spicy Indian curry last night, also I'm just gonna grab a pair of clothes and go out drinking." She says, winking at Hyunjin for the last part. Hyunjin smirks and quickly smiles innocently as you look at him.

"Now? It's only 3pm though?" You ask, Hwasa tuts and rolls her eyes.

"If I want to get drunk. I will." She answers, grabbing clothes and trodding to your room. Hyunjin shuts the door, sneakily locking it and walking over to you on the bed.

"So, I just wanted to say. I'm really sorry that I did all that shit to you, I also didn't mean to kiss you. I just like kissing you, which explains what I'm gonna do now." He says, quickly leaning in and roughly kissing you. You widen your eyes but slowly flutter them shut, reaching a hand to Hyunjins neck and pulling him closer.

He smirks and slowly pushes you down on the bed, one of his hands slowly gliding up your thigh to your hips. You gasp when his hips grind against you, rubbing against your clothed clit perfectly. 

He smirks and detaches his lips from yours to suck on your neck. He growls and pulls away after leaving a shit ton of hickeys to look into your eyes with pure lust.

"I've missed fucking you too much for foreplay kitten." He grunts out.

He roughly takes off your jeans and underwear, ripping your crop top and bra off before flipping you over to your stomach, lifting up your ass. You hear his belt buckle make noise as he takes off his belt and pulls down his jeans and boxers. 

You hear silence for a few seconds before screaming as Hyunjin slams into you, hitting your g-spot perfectly with every hard thrust. The sounds of your moans and Hyunjins grunts being the only sick, erotic song heard in the room.

"H-Hyunjin I'm close." You moan out, feeling his thrusts speed up as you finish the sentence. 

Your back arches more and your toes curl as you feel your orgasm crashing though you. Hyunjin pulls out and turns you onto your back, entering you quickly again as he latches his mouth onto your neck, creating more hickeys.

He lifts your legs over his shoulder as he gets on his knees, grabbing your hips as he ruthlessly slams into you. You grip Hwasa's bed sheets as you feel your second orgasm coming, feeling the all to known knot form in your stomach.

As you release, Hyunjin pulls out and grabs you by the throat.

"Suck me off like the slut you are." He growls out. 

You get up and grab his member, placing into your mouth as much as possible before bobbing your head. Hyunjins grunts soon quickly become whiny moans as he nears, grabbing onto your hair forcing you to take more into his mouth. 

You flinch as he cums in your mouth, you swallow and look up at him, your eyes begging for praise. Hyunjin smirks and strokes your cheek.

"You did well baby." He whispers, you smile and go to put on some clothes before walking out to make two bowls of ramen.

"Do you want some ramen?" You yell, Hyunjin comes through and gives you an apologetic look.

"I can't, sorry. I've got somewhere to be later." He admits, coming over to you and giving you a hug. You nod and smell his perfume, the smell of vanilla and sex weirdly go well together. He smiles at you and pecks your lips before grabbing his jacket and leaving.

You put one of the bowls back with a small frown and boil some ramen. (idk how to make ramen. Sorry) You go to the couch and stick on Men On a Mission, laughing at all the comments Ho-Dong and Heechul make.

A few hours passed and a drunk Hwasa comes hurtling through the door, making you scream and grab the slipper on the floor.

"I just saw Aeri and Hyunjin making out at the club." She puffs out, your face drops and your whole body goes limp. Hwasa notices that and also the multiple hickeys on your neck.

"No he didn't. He seriously dipped after sex?" She yells, you nod weakly and trudge over to the couch. Hwasa stumbles her way over and gives you a cuddle. You start crying and Hwasa calls everyone over.

Next thing you know; you're crying while Blackpink are making everyone homemade cocktails, Seungmin is cuddling Nancy while Nancy cuddles you and Chanyeol is asleep in your lap. Oh and if you're wondering about Hwasa, she's in her bedroom with Cho. 

"You okay sweetie?" Nancy asks, you shake your head and look at Nancy with puffy eyes and dried tear tracks on your cheeks.

"Hyunjin used me for sex yet again." You sniffle, you snap your head towards the door as you hear a faint knock on it.

Moving Chanyeols head, which woke him up, you open the door to someone you really didn't expect to see.

"Hey."