4

Saturday.

The day where you can just relax and not do anyth-

Ding

You groaned, reaching for your phone which is currently blowing up.

The Stray Kids

You got added to the groupchat The Stray Kids

Hyunjin: Chan. Did you make this group chat?

Chan: yea lol, I made it seeing how we're all friends now.

Hwasa: we hung out at lunch once and it ended with Hyunjin and Hyeri making out in the janitors closet.

Hyunjin: look Hwasa if you found a sexy chick who turned you on immensely after slapping you, you'd want to constantly make out with them too.

Hyeri: gross.

Hyeri: yo, Hyunjin you never apologised to Nancy.

Hyunjin: who's Nancy?

Hwasa: Hyeri's friend, the one you screamed at.

Nancy: it's fine, I'm alright after it.

Hyeri: yea, only cause I caught you and Seungmin eating each others faces off.

Nancy: no comment 😳

Hwasa: oh well, who wants to go drinking later?

Hyunjin: stray kids said sure.

Jennie: we'll go too.

Hwasa: Hyeri?

Hyeri: I can't, I've got to study. Sorry guys.

Chanyeol: I'm not going Hyeri, I can do your homework for you.

Hyeri: I've got to look after my cat.

Hwasa: you don't have a cat.

Hyeri: whatever

You shut your phone off and put it on your side table, returning to your K-Drama.

DiNg DoNg

"WHO IS IT?" You yell, really not wanting to get up.

"ITS ME HWASA! NOW OPEN THE DOOR CAUSE IM GETTING STARES FROM YOUR NEIGHBOURS FOR SHOUTING AT YOUR DOOR!" Hwasa yells back.

You sigh, getting up and missing the warmth of your sofa. You trudge over to the door, opening it to see a blushing Hwasa.

"What's up with you hahah." You say while laughing at her.

"Your neighbours were whispering about me." She huffs out, walking to your kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water from your fridge.

"Where's your parents?" She asks, looking around and noticing your mom and dad are here.

"They're off another business trip. They've not been here for like a year pretty much." You answer, shrugging your shoulders.

"At least they send me money pretty much everyday." You say while laughing.

"Right, I'm gonna get you glammed up for drinking tonight." Hwasa yells, clapping her hands in excitement.

You widen your eyes, shaking your head vigorously. 

"Nope. Last time I drank, I ended up getting fucked by Hyunjin." You answer.

She looks at you with puppy eyes. You furrow your brows before giving in.