2

Hyeri POV

After the boys left, you go and check up on Nancy. Only to see Nancy and Seungmin having a full blown make out sesh.

"Ew guys what the fuck. Save that for the club!" You yell, covering your virgins eyes. They laugh at your reaction and get changed out their uniform to go to your place.

You all get out the car once you arrive at your house, unlocking the door you yell.

"Welcome to my humble abode!" 

You all make your way to the living room where your housemate, Hwasa, is.

"Hey bitches ready for drinks?" Hwasa asks already dressed up fancy.

We shook our heads. 

"Ugh, Hyeri and Nancy you two are coming with me and Seungmin, I'll call my best friend J-Hope over for you." Hwasa continues, pushing you and Nancy to the stairs.

She puts Nancy in a short red two piece dress and you in a little black dress.

You both admire each other's figure, making jokes about fucking each other.

Hwasa ushers Nancy to the bed and does her makeup, smokey eye with a red lip.

She does a thick liner and nude lip for you.

You and Nancy both go downstairs.

"Finally. Holy shit you all look gorgeous." Seungmin exclaims, looking at Nancy with heart eyes.

"How cute lemme call hoseok and tell him to get you ready for the club." Hwasa says, interrupting the moment the two love boards had

Hyunjin POV

The boys had arrived at their house, crashing on the couch immediately.

"Yah! Hyunjinnie what are you wearing to the club tonight?" IN asks.

"Hmm i dunno, probably what I always wear to the club you know?" Hyunjin replies, shrugging his shoulders.

The rest of the boys nod. 

"I'm gonna go get changed now, someone make some food. I'm hungry." Hyunjin says, rubbing his stomach and pouting.

"I will, but only cause you're a cutie Hyunjinnie." Chan coos, ruffling Hyunjins hair.

Hyunjin grins, running upstairs to go shower and get changed. 

As he's in the shower, he can't stop thinking about you.

About what he'd do to you if you and him were alone together. All he knows is you'll soon be screaming his name while he fucks you.

He quickly snaps out of it and washes up.

After half an hour, he steps out and gets changed into black smart pants and a black shirt, leaving the top few buttons unbuttoned and rolls his sleeves up a bit. 

"DINNERS READY!" Chan yells from downstairs. 

Hyunjin sprints towards the kitchen.

"I heard food was ready." Hyunjin says.

Chan laughs and indicates to sit down. Hyunjin quickly goes and sits down while Chan serves up the food.

Changbin swallows his food down quickly.

"Jesus Christ Changbin, you eat like a pig!" Felix exclaimed, looking at Changbin with wide eyes.

Changbin looks up with food stuffed cheeks, seeing everyone staring at him in disgust. He quickly swallows before speaking up.