5

It's been a few weeks since you and Mark have been going out. It's honestly the happiest you've been.

Well, was the happiest you've ever been. Lately he's been really distant and could go days without speaking to you.

You sigh, scribbling down notes while in your finance class. Hwasa and Stray kids have noticed you've been feeling down, they don't say anything about it though. 

The bell rings, signalling it's time for lunch. You pack up and walk over to your locker. After putting your items in, you turn around after shutting your locker to be face to face with Cho.

"Hey Hyeri, you okay?" Cho asks. You furrow your brows, did she not hate you?

"Do you not hate me?" You ask, a bit dumbfounded to be completely honest.

"I- well, that was until I realised Hyunjins true intentions with me. I was wondering if I can join you're friend group?" She asks, tears glazing her eyes. You start feeling a bit bad seeing how Cho is actually a really sweet girl.

You sigh. "Sure Cho, but Hyunjin is in the group. What am I saying, he barely sits with us seeing how he usually goes to a classroom with a girl ahah." You say, rambling on.

"You know what, let's just go to lunch." You say, while walking to the cafeteria.

Time skip to lunch cos I'm lazy 😜✌️

Everyone was taking well to Cho being a part of the group.

As usual Hyunjin nor Mark were anywhere to be seen.

"Has anyone seen Mark?" You ask, everyone looks at you.

"Uh-"

"Well-"

"He-"

Everyone started speaking but stopped. Sighing, you put your chopsticks down.

"If nobody tells me where he is, I'll go find him by myself." You huff out.

"Find who? Also why's Cho here?" Hyunjin asks, appearing out of nowhere.

"Mark and Cho is now part of our group." You mutter, thoughts whirling about your mind of where your boyfriend could be.

"I'll go with you to find him." Hwasa says.

You nod, standing up. Hwasa gives you a reassuring smile.

"It'll be okay Hyeri." She says, giving your hand a squeeze.

"I hope so, if not, I might date you instead hahah." You answer while laughing.

"Ooh sorry sweetie, you're not my type." She replies, also laughing.

"Cho on the other hand is hot." She adds, smirking slightly.

"Gross. I just know what's going through your mind right now." You mumble, shuddering at the thought.

You both hear questionable noises coming from an empty classroom. Hwasa gives you a side look.

"Wanna go check it out?" She whispers. You nod and she opens the door.

Revealing a shirtless Mark fucking Kim Aeri.

"Seriously Mark?" You yell.

"Baby?"

BangChan POV

"Guys we should follow them." I say.

Everyone agrees and follows after Hwasa and Hyeri. I hear Hyeri yell out.

"Seriously Mark?" 

We run up and see Mark with Kim Aeri.

"Baby?" He says, shocked to see Hyeri standing there with her friends behind her.