8

After sobbing for what felt like hours, you finally stop.

"It's okay babes." Hwasa says, looking at you with concern in her eyes. Sniffling, you nod your head in agreement. After calming down, you all go out to be met face to face with Hyunjin.

Gulping, you walk straight past him. You hear him growl. Suddenly he grabs your arm and pushes you into the janitors closet.

"H-Hyunjin!" You yell. Pushing him away so you have space.

Clearly he doesn't know what the word space means. As soon as your hands make contact with his chest, his hands slither around your waist and he smashes his lips onto yours.

👀SLIGHT SMUT AHEAD👀

He bites your bottom lip, making you gasp. He uses that as an advantage and slips his tongue into your mouth. 

Both your tongues fighting for dominance, he wins, his tongue exploring your whole mouth. He pulls away, immediately attaching his lips to your neck. You moan as he sucks on your sweet spot. 

He pushes his leg in between your legs and starts grinding his leg against your clothed womanhood. 

"A-ah faster Hyunjin." You moan out, close to cumming.

Hyunjin could tell you were close and he stopped what he was doing, earning a whine from you.

"Why'd you stop?" You huff out. He smirks before nuzzling his face into your neck.

"Don't ignore me again and maybe I'll let you cum, kitten." He purrs into your ear.

And with that he leaves you all hot and flustered.

~t i m e    s k i  p~

It's finally lunch time. You laugh with Hwasa about what happened in the janitors closet.

"What a dick, he can't just leave you hanging like that." Hwasa mutters. You laugh softly.

You go to your table where Nancy, Lisa, Jisoo and Chanyeol are already sitting. Sitting down, you start laughing while talking about everyone and everything. 

As you're eating your food, you get the feeling you're being watched. Looking around you see Hyunjin with a girl on his lap. 

Giving him hickeys.

"And he doesn't want me ignoring him. How can I just keep talking to him when he openly stares me down while being with another chick?" You mumble. Hwasa hears you and looks to where your looking, seeing Hyunjin with that other girl.

"Forget him." Hwasa whispers into your ear. Nodding you turn around and start eating. 

After you all finish your food, you and Hwasa go for a walk around the hallways. That is until Hyunjin came and interrupted you both.

"What do you want?" You ask him with a monotone voice. He smirks.

"You sound happy darling." He laughs. You scoff and go to walk past him.

"Remember what I said about ignoring me." He mumbles in your ear.

"What if I want to ignore you huh? I'm sick and tired of you just using me all the fucking time." You yell. Hyunjin furrows his eyebrows and looks directly in your eyes.

"You'll regret using that attitude on me." He finally says, after staring at you for what seemed like an eternity. He walks off, smacking Aeris ass as he does.

"Someone's gonna get their pussy destroyed tonight." Hwasa snorts. You laugh along and continue on your walk.

As the final bell rings, indicating schools over. You go to find Hwasa and walk home together. You finally see her and run up to her. She looks at you before handing you the keys.

"I won't be in tonight, I'm staying at Cho's. Have fun." She says, winking before walking off hand in hand with Cho.

'That cheeky bitch.'

You clench your jaw before heading off home yourself. Upon arriving at your house, you unlock the door and kick off your shoes. Feeling a bit hungry, you go to the kitchen and make some ramen. While that's cooking you go and turn on Netflix to watch the K-Drama 'Tempted' that Jisung suggested to you.

You run back and check on your ramen. Serving it up, you head into the lounge. Getting comfortable on the couch.

3 hours later.

You sit up and stretch. You managed to finish the kdrama in 3hours tops. That's a new record.

Feeling gross, you go to take a shower. After stripping you see the millions of hickeys that Hyunjin left on you. Scrunching your face up in disgust, you hop into the shower. 

After having an incredibly long shower, you step out and get changed into sweats and a tank top. Not bothering to put a bra on seeing how no ones gonna be round tonight.

That's what you thought at least.

DiNg DoNg

You walk over to the door, opening it to see Hyunjin. You widen your eyes and slam the door shut but, he manages to slip in before you close the door.

'Run Hyeri, FUCKING RUN'

And that's what you did. 

You ran as fast as you could, winding down every hallway and up every stairway. Hearing his footsteps catching up to you, you speed up. 

Skidding into your bedroom, you shut the door just in time. 

"Hyeri, open the door." Hyunjin says, a bit too calm.

"No.. thank.. you." You breathe out. 

"I'll kick the door down." He warns. You scoff.

"Go ahead." You answer while laughing.

Boom.

"Shit."

________________________________________

Just a little filler, there will be smut in the next chapter.

Be warned.